Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I listed an item but have no font option for description...

I listed my item and in the description section there is no font options available. I alway cut and paste my own written up descriptions but there is still no Font Options available and all my text is just one complete paragraph....how do I fix that ...

isnt australia post refunding on lost parcels anymore?

Hi in 7 yrs i have only had to refund around 4 buyers with items not received. Australian post always used to send a money order out if they couldnt find it. I have had a lady buy some items that went into a large prepaid bag worth $60. I know its on...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 44 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Click and Send - Optional - Signature on Delivery

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered - Iooked but couldn't find the answer. Has the way Click and Send 'show' the services you have chosen changed? I am sending some packages today - and two need to go Signature on Delivery as they are over...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspension on selling account and chance of appeal?

My selling account got suspended for 30 days and I was wondering if there's any chance at all of getting it reinstate sooner than the given time. Long story short, the past couple of months I have been getting a MC018 listing removals due to the fact...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COD

Where do I find the option for 'pickup only' when selling a large item?

Item sold, buyer wants to cancel

I listed two concert tickets, they sold but the buyer sent me an email afterwards saying that they don't want the tickets because somebody had already bought them some and they didnt know. What do I do? I presume the ebay fee is quite high for someth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning about buyers with zero feedback: POSSIBLE scam.

I recently received a few sales from buyers with zero feedback. I am usually wary of buyers with zero feedback, but so approach cautiously. One occasions, I believe was trying to scam me. Here is what they did: They bought an item from us under UserI...

Have the rules changed for withdrawing bids?

I have recenly had six bids that were cancelled and they were all "Entered wrong amount"My understanding of the rules is that the buyer is supposed to immediately place the correct amount for a bid.In all cases the bids were at least 24 hours old and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Time wasters

I have been dealing on Ebay since 2005 and over the last 3 months have had nothing but trouble selling and buying. I pay straight away for my purchases and these sellers dont even get back to me. I have had no items sent, items that were told were in...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store closure

Hello all can some one tell me how to close the store only but keep the account open thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful