Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home page

I was asked by an indian company if I wanted my home page redesign about three years ago......I was very happy with their work everything went perfect......My home page dissapeared a few weeks ago and my sale reduced by 90%...I have now reinstalled e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing through auctiva

Hi does any one know why when I list through Auctiva the description disappears once I have listed ? I used to be able to go back years on my saved listings and see the description, I can still see the pictures but under description it says null.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

That's a bit dodgy, isn't it?

I think I have just had my first echeque. buyer initiated payment on the 13th November. I had the little hourglass symbol there and when I hovered over it said being processed through paypal, and gave me an expected clearance date of 18th. Had a look...

fixing postage for more quantities listed

hi i listed an item i put i had 5 of them in quantity as buy it now i put in the description thats its $2.70-to post 1.$3.20- to post 2.and $8.25-to post 3-5 of them i noticed ebay have put $2.70-to post 1 and each additional 1 is another $2.70- i ca...

browser tab

how do i change the info on the browser tab? 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage delays...when life takes a front seat...

Hi - I'd like to think others occasionally have instances where life gets in the way of ebay........my youngest was ill last week and my posting got delayed - like a day....... I think I mailed the majority of buyers with an apology.one buyer bet me ...

Resolved! why do buyers get all 'im being over charged' if you list a item at $5+$15 post = $20 as apposed to

why do buyers get all "im being overcharged" if i list a item at $5+$15 post=total $20 as apposed to $20 +free post =$20 cant they work out that it is the same cost to them ? and just a way for the seller to make it worth while to list ? i think it i...

Add a description issue

Hi I have been trying to list new items and revise items already listedbut in the add description box I only have html there is no choice givenfor the easy way or html , the box just has html is this a glitch ? I notice on this post I have rich text ...

Have i been scamed???

I placed 6 seperate items on ebay for sale, all with a buy now price totalling AU$1500.00. Someone brought them, I was extatic. Then an email message came through stating the seller is in New Zealand, not Australia where I'm based. When I checked the...