Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

postage delays...when life takes a front seat...

Hi - I'd like to think others occasionally have instances where life gets in the way of ebay........my youngest was ill last week and my posting got delayed - like a day....... I think I mailed the majority of buyers with an apology.one buyer bet me ...

Resolved! why do buyers get all 'im being over charged' if you list a item at $5+$15 post = $20 as apposed to

why do buyers get all "im being overcharged" if i list a item at $5+$15 post=total $20 as apposed to $20 +free post =$20 cant they work out that it is the same cost to them ? and just a way for the seller to make it worth while to list ? i think it i...

Add a description issue

Hi I have been trying to list new items and revise items already listedbut in the add description box I only have html there is no choice givenfor the easy way or html , the box just has html is this a glitch ? I notice on this post I have rich text ...

Have i been scamed???

I placed 6 seperate items on ebay for sale, all with a buy now price totalling AU$1500.00. Someone brought them, I was extatic. Then an email message came through stating the seller is in New Zealand, not Australia where I'm based. When I checked the...

Shopping Cart being introduced by November

Finally Shopping Cart being introduced ....just got an email I think it will really work well for some buyers and sellers From email.... New features designed to meet the evolving needs of online shoppers are on their way. With Christmas around the c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

free listing

i wasn't able to avail of the 2 consecutive free listings on ebay because i was busy with work... i wonder if there will be another free listing coming up before christmas... thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with buyer

I advertise a beautiful top as shanting silk. I should have put 'like' afterwards. It sells for 4.99 the buyer comes back and agrees its a lovely top but wouldn't have bought it if she had known it wasn't silk and wants a refund and return. I said I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does eBay check Buyers reasons for cancelling bids?

Someone bid on one of my items then a few days later, cancelled it. The reason they gave for cancelling was "Seller changed the description of the item". If I had changed the description, it would have been indicated below the Description tab and abo...

Restrictions

Where is the logic, I have listed the same item 3 times this month and am now told I can't list again this month because of a deal ebay has with manufacturers, My point is it is not 3 different items it is the same one. so my limit for selling Bose s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bidding increments

I have 2 auctions starting with the same amount, why are the bidding increments different?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How did it sell for $3.20? instead of $20 (60% off makes $8)

Could Somebody Please tell me how a buy it now listing for $20. on a sale for 60% off which makes it $8. has sold for $3.20. i did not change it to this price? the Listing number is 280963589374. i have tried to contact ebay directly but it wont let ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding insurance to Australia Post products

Am I supposed to get any other form of receipt other than the payment one when adding insurance to a package? I only ask because the other day I added insurance for an extra $1.50 to an express item (No SOD required as it is below $300) plus had anot...