Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unpaid item case - not from me though!

I sold a horse saddle - easy, straightforward transaction. Lady paid direct to my bank account, I sent the saddle - everyone happy. On Sunday I happened across an email in my Ebay inbox stating an unpaid item case has been opened. Buyer contacted abo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Arrrgh ! Can I do anything ?

Just received neg feedback from a buyer who has no feedback at all. Bidded on a play station game. End of auction asked to pay $10 it sold for $12 and wanted to pick up. I said sorry no pick up avail and its $12. Two days later I copped neg feedback ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does eBay let people that don't complete transactions remain as members? To whose benefit ?

Ever wondered why eBay lets these members stay on line? Because, eventually, eBay make money off them, that's why. They don't give a care for honest sellers, and could care less if you and I get shafted. Then, try and get any of your money back off t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

better listing helper than turbo lister

is there a better listing helper than turbo lister. i am sick to death of constantly updating the listings i have already spent hours creating only to be told somethings missing ie return policy please let me know if there is a quicker more useful to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has Aus Post Gone Crazy or is it me

It used to cost me $3.60 to send a small item about a month ago. I looked at the new postage calculator and the cheapest parcel cost is $6.95. Am i missing something or is that true,is it now double the price? That means that if i send a small video ...

my store

Hello all i am thinking about closing my store i haven"t done anything with it lately for health reason but with the new policies for top seller status do you have to give money back 30 days if your items are say garden plants or second hand items.Th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants to pick up and refuses to give a time or day. Wants to come by when it suits them.

2 weeks ago I sold a couple of items that had a postage option or a pick up for local buyers. I work full time and have 2 children who I have to drive to school and various sporting events. In my description I stated that pick up times would be restr...

Issues with a buyer

Hi, so after about 2 months of back and fourth with Australia Post and the buyer of one of my items, AP claims the item was delivered to the correct address, however the buyer does not and is demanding a refund, and apparently has taken the matter to...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIGHER SELLING LIMITS,

I am new to ebay, I only started this month. Do I have to wait for 90days before I can get higher selling limits. I only have 10 at the moment. I have sold 4 items this month to date. Now I only have 6 items listed. I read where I should go to SELLER...