Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Another day another Ebay Glitch Postage times

I have had 2 customers message me today asking why is postage going to take 2-3 months. When i looked at the listings the estimated postage date is Aug-Sep. (41-60 days) should be 10-20 days which shows when you list item. When i checked sold items i...

Please help i am being ripped off by buyer

I just recieved this message and was hoping someone could help with how to respond. This item is definitely not fake. HiJust received desperate housewives very angry Because it is 100% a pirated copy plz refundMy money IMMEDIATELY or I will be forced...

Unable to list stamps from North Korea for sale.

I wondered if anyone can help me. I've been trying to list some stamps I have from North Korea and it won't let me, saying there was an embargo on them. I understand that, but 55 other stamps are listed from North Korea so I'm not sure how they get a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings? Are they a scam?

Free listings? Is there such a thing.I look at my listings the first 10 pages out of 40 odd get looked at .The last pages with the so called free listings do not get looked at.Is this a e-bay scam ? Or am I being paranoid? Since the 1st of May the sa...

Posting light bulky items with Australia Post

Hi All, Not sure how many of you guys know this trick....... Many of my items are light and bulky so I get stung with the cubic charge. Recently I had to post a item to TAS, it only weighed 1024 grams but I was charged for 5kg due to its size which w...

Sales have hit a Wall

I have been a regular seller on e-bay since 2000 (yep 13 years) and I have never seen sales so critically low. The lack of sales combined with the increase in e-bay fees / paypal fees etc looks like after all these years time to finish up with with e...

US ebay versus AUS ebay

Hi everyone! Just a query on US vs AUS. If my account was opened on the AUS site, can I change it to the US site? Some of the items I sell are not permitted on AUS but are fine to go on US. And if I'm allowed to change over, how do I make my listing ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do i need to do a stocktake?

Hi Guys, I'm in a bit of a dilemma of whether or not i am required to do a stock take for my business? When i first saw my dad's accountant over 12 months ago she never mentioned to me that i was required to do one, however it looks like everyone on ...

Unhappy cvustomer

I have an unhappy customer with the product I have supplied, I have offered to exchange or refund, I cannot satisfy this customer. In almost a 10000 sales this is the first awful and angry person I have come across. I do not know what to do , it is s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My ebay account restricted from selling

I think its been a couple of months since I received the notice. Til now I still cannot sell on ebay. I'm moving house soon so I wanna sell some used high value items like iphone, macbook and designer handbags etc. Just wondering what I can do to be ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unpaid items and I am going away

Hi I will not be listing any items within the next day or so as I am going away on hols. I have a buyer who I have contacted three times and they have not responded. I have explained I will be unable to post as of Tues am. What else can I do? Do I ca...

Turbo Lister

Can I use Turbo Lister with two ebay accounts? If so how do I go about listing on my second account? Would be grateful for any assistants on this.