Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment reminder for cancelled transaction?

I received a message from a buyer this morning she received a payment reminder from eBay for cancelled transaction. Does eBay automatically send payment reminders after certain days? I thought it's only for sellers using selling managers. And why doe...

Monthly Listings

I sent this email to the Customer Support and even though they replied quickly, their reply didn't give me the answer I was looking for... so maybe the forum might be able to help... Hi , I have recently opened a ebay store and I was told I can only ...

Best course of action for a missing payment?

I sold an item on the 1st of Feb, the customer asked for my bank account details and how much extra it would cost to send the item via express post. I replied with the account details and the extra costing for the express freight. This was on the 4Th...

buyer opens case----little HELP

Hi all , this is my first experience with a dispute and would appreciate a little help. Buyer first emailed me through ebay listing and stated that the item powered up but was having problems. Then a case was opened (some 14 minutes later) stating it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EEEWWWW yuk.

Do not like the new look ebay messages. To pale and washed out.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Neg Feedback from buyer when buyer refused to return item

Only just found these forums I recently sent 2 items to a buyer. Both items were sent separately, e-parcel with signature, separate sales. About 1 month after receiving the items the buyer contacted me and demanded 1 of the items be sent again as app...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not paying for item and not replying to emails

Okay, having trouble with buyer, this person purchased my 7 inch android tablet , I sent the invoice , she replied she could drop by and pickup next day. I sent the address and I waited and waited and waited 7days later and after many emails . still ...

Power Sellers Board

Hi Guys I've heard there is a Power Sellers Board. Is there? If so where do I find it? Thanks in advance and hope everyone is having a good day.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New to ebay and advice from you expert ebayers!

Hi all, I am VERY new to this and any advice would be much appreciated. I am currently selling fishing lures and will soon be including rods and reels into our range. Which I am very excited about. However if you look at my store you will see a BIG z...

newbie buyer wants parcel sent cod

hiya I got a ebay newbie who wants me to adjust postage to Zero because he wants parcel/s sent COD to his POBox. cos he has a Aust post account. Ive never sent one like this befor in nearly 9yrs on ebay which has thrown me slightly since he never men...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AUS, then having them posted individually

Greetings from England! I sell collector edition video games that are quite popular in Australia. However, sending some of these items individually UK > AUS is rarely cost effective as some such as World of Warcraft are quite heavy. I was wondering i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How soon should you send a reminder notice?

The customer has bought two items a few days apart. The second item was a counter offer by me which he accepted. I then sent a combined purchase order including payment details and am still waiting for payment or even a response. Even wondered if he ...

How are your February sales going

I am down for 30% of items listed been sold before Xmas to around half that, I have friends with similar results, I guess this reflects general retail trends On the bright side buying has been good

Frustrated by multiple identical auction spamming.

Hi, Just after some advice from the regular sellers on here. I am on the boards regularly myself under my selling id but wanted to keep this one anonymous. I sell fashion jewellery and do pretty well with 20-40 sales a day. I work hard for this along...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful