Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updating Inventory Quantities via CSV File - eBay File Exchange?

Hi, I'm looking to be able to do two things to make bulk selling easier for me: 1) Download a list (CSV or Excel) of all my current eBay Inventory Items, with the Available to List and Active quantities for each 2) Add or Remove from the Available to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need help with a cassette

We have a question about one of our cassettes. The question was the label number and the name of the company. This is the U2 one. The cover has CRA 8827 but there is no company name on it or on the cassette. I took it to my father-in-law who works at...

Selling limits

Hello can anyone tell me the procedure to increase selling limits please? I can't sell more tan 18 items monthly at the moment and would like o list more items !!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please becareful: A NEW EMAIL SCAM to WATCH OUT FOR

I received an email today and I have sent it straight to spoof@ebay, please beware of it & do not click on the links. It is the first time I have seen one like this and looks very genuine. This is some of the content and it did actually have my name....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TOO EASY

I feel that EBAY allows buyers to place negative feedback too easy. I find it very frustrating as a seller trying to do the right thing and yet ebay allows this to happen when a buyer has no real cause to do so. Yeah far enough if there is a REAL PRO...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Detailed seller feedback - too harsh even when you are 100% right???

Why are buyers so quick to give you less than perfect seller feedback when you have fulfilled all of your obligations 100%? Do buyers expect you to ship items before they pay? I have received quite a few 'less than perfect' detailed seller feedback r...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CENSORSHIP - EBAY THE MORAL POLICE?

just got a listing removed for selling a box of drama dvds as one was for the Aussie movie snowtown, which i bought at J.B.s or target. ebay has a new policy about serial killers or any thing that may cause offence / pain to any victims familys or ra...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to sell items but it constantly telling me to sign in!!

I use an imac and have had no trouble selling in the past but I tried to add some items for sale yesterday but ebay just kept telling me to sign in.... so I let it go and it is happening again today!!!! someone plz tell me wots going on... many thank...

Automated Postage

Hi, we are a seller on ebay and use the click and send satchels and well as the 5kg auspost satchel. However we have seen some of our competitors offer a different service and the price of the postage is determined by your postcode and in some instan...

Sign ot/ sign in missing from my selling page? help please!

Hi all; Thanks for any help offered. I was looking for a quick sign out on my selling page, as my daughter has asked me to list a few items for her. I've noticed the page now says Hello (my real name) not my user ID! & I just can't find an easy sign ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller now wants refund ??? Wdyt ?

My auction for a ladies dress finished on the 22nd Oct and winner paid on the 25th. After she has won the auction she asked for more details of the dress even as to the colours ( the pics were very clear) so I initially thought she wouldn't pay but y...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listed items for sale

Hi I have had very few sales of late and i have a lot of trouble finding any of my items in the ebay listings. further listing analytics says i have no active items anyone else with this problem

Pickup Item

Hi Just need a bit of advice from you experienced members. Sold item yesterday and I stated in description that this was a pickup item and cash on pickup expeected. Buyer won and paid immediately by Paypal. Now wants to send a friend to collect item ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful