Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer hasn't picked item up from courier depot & paid via Paypal...

(Hello, I sent large heavy item off to buyer via courier signature & tracking. I checked up tracking number yesterday. The buyer wasnt home so courier left card and items been sitting depot now for a few days.I messaged customer yesterday and let the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

dismal sales again

2014 mid October-November sales 612015 mid October-November sales 452016 mid October-November sales 19 and have stoppedI have just joined sellers hub we will see Happy christmas to all the helpful people on the discussion board X

• 12 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Protecting yourself as a seller.

Over the past couple of years I have learnt a lot, and will always try and improve my services and processes. Heres what I learnt: 1. Always use tracking, unless you are preparped to cop a loss.2. Put a FAIR P/H fee to cover ebay's fees and your expe...

Lots of unhappy campers...

One of the staff at my place of employ was just chasing up debtors who've strayed a few days outside their payment window, and got a recorded message from one saying that the business had gone into receivership! I just checked online - their website ...

Online Perf 1.jpg

can you turn off ebay estimates, Aust post wont give and less than a 6 business day estimate

can you turn off ebay estimates, Aust post wont give and less than a 6 business day estimate and than we constantly are todl that it hasnt arrived by the time ebay has estimate taken into account total disregard for Aust Post delivery frame time. 70%...

hi has anyone else had a problem with the android app that when a customer buys the last of stock

hi has anyone else had a problem with the android app that when a customer buys the last of stock and the count goes to zero that they cant pay for it on the app it keeps saying does not post to that address but if they go to a laptop or desktop they...

Why do some sellers price their hand made items so low, they can't possibly make any profit?

I cannot understand why sellers who make handmade items, such as knitted/crocheted baby clothes and blankets, set such a low price. Sometimes the set price is so low, it can only cover the price of the materials. It is frustrating for those of us who...

Resolved! Buyer hasn't received item

The buyer contacted me yesterday to say that she hasn't yet received her item - nearly a month after it was posted. I posted the item on October 19th and, according to the tracking number, the package was delivered on October 21st. I suggested she ch...

Unpaid item

A customer has not paid for the men's shirt they have purchased. I have tried to contact cutomer numerous times, but have never received a reply. I have opened an unpaid item case some time ago but still not solved. Should I just close the case and r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBays new seller protections

Just got an email from eBay and it looks like eBay are taking steps in the right direction (in theory). Just skimmed thru the email and can see that we are going to get better protection from bad buyers including ones who don't pay on a consistent ba...

20% off SELECTED retailers

Can someone eloborate on this promotion.Is eBay taking a hit (due to re-imbursing retailers) in regards to any sales that fall under this promotion '20% off selected retailers'?Or is this a paid marketing strategy implemented by big box retailers wit...

Ugghh! What Happened There

Today like a bolt out of the blue for no explained reason we have had our single biggest day of sales (by double) since we began trading on ebay. We were flat out all day from daylight to dark basically. Woohoo! Wonder if it will keep up??? I can't e...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful