Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting totally scamed thanks to ebays policies always in favour of the buyer

Hi all i have just had a item not described case opened n me which is a total scam and everyone who sells should be worried about this loophole that buyers are starting to use to get free items.I sold this jerk a old video camera it was sold untested...

Where do they get their info from?

I had two BIN listings drop off into unsold and eBay helpfull hints were to re-list them as auction format. They are near identical and yet I was given different options for each. We recommend changing the selling format to Auction. Similar items in ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer won't respond to open case

A buyer opened a case on an item not received. Tracking was provided and the item delivered 5'days ago, with no hassle. However the funds are being held due to this case being opened and now the buyer won't resond so the case will close and funds to ...

Resolved! Questions for International Sellers

When you send items to other countries where they collect GST (or their equivalent) upon arrival in that country, do they also charge a collection fee over and above the actual tax amount? For lower value items the tax collected would not cover the c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overseas return request

So, I have finally received my first return request from overseas.The item was sent to the UK, and the buyer (with 8 feedback) now wants to return it. She's marked it as "Not as described", but I think it's just a case of buyers remorse.Anyway, I hav...

They're all coming out of the woodwork today!

Buyer #1: "I look forward to receiving my item in 5 days, 6 hours and 1 minute!" (Time left on the fixed price listing when they purchased the item). Buyer #2: "How do I place an order and not pay?" (To be fair, I think this is because they want to c...

• 18 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Tracking Seller Goal Tracker Stats

Hi all I signed up for this promotion on all 3 of our accounts. I just took the $200 Option as I was very doubious. Using the Seller Goal Stats webpage I fine 1 Account has $7.50 Sales which is Correct, Another has $10.00 Sales which I think is also ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Won't send photos of damaged item

Sold an item. Buyer claims it arrived damaged but will not send photos of item as says cannot attach to message & has asked for my email address (which I obviously cannot send). Do I just cut my losses and refund, I don't know if its true or not (ite...

Resolved! Click & Collect Fraud Case

We have an item that was sent from QLD to Vic on monday by regular untracked mail. 4 days on and the buyer has opened up a not received request. The request should not even be allowable given that the item is not even at the end of ebays own estimate...

International post customs declaration options

For those here who send sold goods overseas, what are you ticking for the customs declaration? There's no merchandise option on the AP forms, so the only option I can see that kind of fits is 'commercial sample' but this can't be right. Should I be t...

Where can I enable blocked buyers to still send messages?

I thought the option was under the blocked buyers list, but it is no longer there. I've also checked "site preferences" and can't find it. Can anyone help? I want to stop this buyer from buying anything else because it's like a really irritating rela...