Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what would you do?

Ok not sure much I can do but here goes. Had a buyer purchase an item ( best offer acccepted) buyer has messaged me saying they have the item BUT are not happy with the condition as it has scratches on it. (a second hand game with Good condition as d...

Return Request

I received a return request from a customer, but I do not believe their return request is valid. What are my rights?

MyPost makes tracking parcels easier

I thought I would post about MyPost as it may be useful for some people here. When you sign up for MyPost https://auspost.com.au/mypost you get a card if you give the card to the PO worker when you lodge your parcels, you can then track them at https...

Listing items - restriced to 100 this month.

Hi, I have the basic store package which should allow me to list 250 items. I just completed the paypal verification. Anyways, I was restricted to 10 and now just got an email saying I can list only 100 this month.But why? I paid for the basic store ...

Buyer was unauthorized...what to do?

I have been selling a phone under a fixed buy it now price, and a string of problems showed up -It has been sold but towards an apparently hijacked account in the US. first of all i have never listed any of my items for sale in the past for internati...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does anyone go to the PO to get proof of lodgement?

Hi, Do people go to the PO everyday just to get proof of lodgement? Do customers even notice? I've noticed some parcels that are just posted in street boxes don't get scanned even once they reach the delivery facilities. Is there an alternative? It's...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

30 day listings

I am a hobby seller and just listed a couple of items. The drop down menu for sale duration included a 30 day option and then I also got to tick auto list 3 times. Anyone know whether this is a new feature option or just an Ebay glitch?

Things likely to annoy buyers.

I don't know how others feel, but there are some things that put my back up as (mainly) a buyer.I just struck one of them today and it lost the seller a sale. It's the issue of 'free postage'.I am well aware no postage in Australia is free. But if a ...

Resolved! I need help with a listing style. How do you display listings like these. Please help

http://imgur.com/6IpQT9I i want to do it where all my itens are shown next to each other left to right and up to down like here in the pic 3 wide ( with not border) instead of 1 item please help I am in classic store style

Extra charge from Aust Post

For most of the items I sell on eBay I use those Aust Post 500gm and 3kg satchels and if I am unsure about the weight of the item I will weigh it. So I posted an item 2 weeks back which weighed in at just under 500gms but now I receive an account fro...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

File Exchange - Daily Limit

Hi support team, I have been trying to upload a file to file exchange for the past few days to bulk update descriptions but to no avail...Everytime i try to upload i get the message "Upload for the day exceeded the limit" It seems other users have of...

Express Post is not Express as we used to know.

Just been going back and forward with emails with Aussie post for 2 hours now and finally have an answer. I posted an Express post item on Monday last week and the customer received it Friday ....4 days. It should have arrived Thursday at the latest....