Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

check C & S tracking uploaded.

Had a bunch of where is it & when are you going to post? enquires today. looking into it reveals C & S tracking was not automatically imported around 10 & 11/11..must have bee a glitch. So check to make sure it has uploaded ok before you get a black ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone else over other countries Global Post System?

Where do I start ... Ever since other ebay international sites started with the GPS, we have had issues with people from the UK blasting us and threatening to leave a neg due to the extra charges they face on customs and duties when their parcel land...

tracking without lodgement proof backfires with new system

Just checked my details on which items are showing as 'late delivery" via new dash board. Out of last 5 slaps, only one is showing as buyer ticking box. The other 4 are simply because tracking is showing late delivery.. Does this mean if there was no...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

where do you find quote delivery times

Where do I check the delivery time estimates used for sold items?..I thought that used to be on sales order but cant find it. I want to check if my late items ratings are using the "delivered' date as buyer pick up or awaiting collection dates to com...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Potential buyer wants alternative postage method

I have received a question from a potential buyer who is asking if I will send item using a cheaper alternative method from the pre-paid envelope with tracking I have advertised. The item is likely to sell for around $100. Should I stick with the tra...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Relisting fee $3.50?

Can anyone clarify what seems to me to be an anomaly in my recent listing/insertion fees. Ok, I am not a store owner and I list my items as Buy It Now.Just recently (in last 4-5 days) when I have gone to relist, I notice I am being told I will be cha...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Browser targeted paypal discount

Earlier I noticed Paypal is offering 10% off items bought up to $100 so I thought I would take advantage of this and get some packaging so off to Ausposts eBay store. Sadly the store is unusable in Google chrome so I opened Firefox and it is fine in ...

Does anybody has problems replying to a buyer?

Hi guys, I really do not understand who is responsible from ebay side for what their developers doing and when. It seems to be normal for them to start rolout some changes during business hours that affects how ebay works. It is not the first time wh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any idea what this means...?

In my shop I have no products that use water, but I got the following helpful message from Ebay today: --------------We wanted to reach out to you because we noticed you recently listed or sold a product on eBay that is regulated by a legal scheme es...

Resolved! Adding another variation to those already on the listing.

Hi, this is John. I had 2 replies on the Answer Centre,and although helpful,I still don't know how to add another variation to the existing ones on the same listing, I have a listing that has 7 variations of color. I wish to add another color variati...

New dashboard preview

Just checked the new look preview of the dashboard. I see that my ontime shipping is borderline, even though it would be a rare thing items are not posted the same day. This would suggest that prepaid labels with tracking auto uploaded during process...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful