Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold items not showing up

We've sold a bunch of items in the last hour or two and they are not showing up in eBay nor are the payments showing up in Paypal dispite getting notifications from both saying they have been purchased and paid for

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP!! ** READ ** CANT MAKE SELLER ACCOUNT

I have navigated to... My ebay > account > personal information > financial information > Update your automatic payment method > direct debit >setup automatic payments > you need to create a sellers account, create sellers account > credit/debit card...

Sellers will get credited.

So will they get that correct? Posted 15 th November. Updated: Recent site difficulties have been resolved. Your seller status wont be affected, and fees will be credited.*** http://www2.ebay.com/aw/au/201511.shtml#2015-11-06134739

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Posting photos

How do I post more than one photo in the same post when I have a query regarding identification.?

Sell and transit Insure valuable item, and how can I be protected as a seller if things go wrong?

I am considering putting a valuable item for sale on eBay. I have seen the same item sell for an amount that is well over AusPost's $5000 insurance limit. What other couriers have some sellers used that can offer loss and damage in transit insurance ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is messing up again!?!

Cant bid again. What the hell. This is getting ridiculous. What about all those sellers who are being forced to sell their items for cheap because buyers cant bid properly?! Ebay should be compensating every seller who has an item listed to end when ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay contact details in Australia?

Can't contact support via site, can not list items after they finished at 8.30 tonight? Time to send Ebay a bill for non performance of this site, we pay plenty in fees and get no respect or information on outages or the changes they make so time the...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't create discount for listing in Markdown Manager

Hi everyone, I listed a new item in my eBay store about 7 days ago. A couple of days ago I tried to use the Markdown Manager to create a sale for that item, but it gave me a message "listing cannot be put on sale because they are newly listed, or the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I give URL for sellers to advertise

HiAdvertising your shop - am I allowed to give out an site that will allow sellers to advertise their Family Friendly items As the title states ( I had to cut the title down- it wouldn't accept it because it was more than 100 characters ) - I have be...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attention To those with eBay stores

A message to long-term store holders. Recenrtly the gallery photos on my older listings (approx more than 18 months old) have disappeared from a search.It amounts to 108 listings with no gallery photos (or 11.4% of my total listings).I rang ebay and ...