Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some Buyers Are Trying (VERY trying)

Long story as short as I can. Express Post small padded bag posted Sydney Thursday 9th Feb, Australia Post tracking shows delivered QLD Friday 10th. Monday 13th long message from buyer; “OMG just noticed tracking says delivered, it’s not there, I was...

retracted / cancelled bids and why do people give positive feedback on a negative buyer????

Can anyone tell me why a bidder can have 132 retracted / cancelled bids in 12 months? Has retracted 2 bids on 2 different items of mine, with no explanation and does not fit the listed "execptional circumstances".On checking the feedback there is no ...

Address formats

In the new layout of the Order Details page in the Seller Hub, when you click 'Copy full address to clipboard' and paste it into a label, it formats the address with a comma between the town/city and state., e.g. Elizabeth Vale, SA 5112. According to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to process a postage cost refund to buyer.

My customer has bought two items and paid the postage for both. I can fit them both in one satchel (she's OK with this) and I will refund the postage on one item.I have done this countless times but I cannot find the Refund Button on the drop down me...

How to advise ebay that an item has been picked up

I don't know how to advise ebay that an item purchased and paid for has been picked up. Would be grateful for any advice.Also how do you advise the buyer that you have sent the item and how do you advise ebay that it has been sent.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers paying less in shipping cost then me all of a sudden?

Hey everyone, Ive been selling on ebay for a few years now and though it has been mostly good selling items on ebay, the last few sales Ive made, have been very frustrating to say the least. My issue is with the postage costs payments differ between ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay keeps 30 cents after I had to cancel a sale

Had to cancel a sale when the buyer wanted me to send to an address other than the one on the eBay files. When eBay went through the process of issuing refunds, they took 30 cents from my bank account. I can find no way of raising a dispute on this w...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay are thiefs.

I had a buyer return a very expensive item with some damage. I tried to deduct the damage but the process kept failing. So I contacted Ebay to help. The agent said he had successfully issued the refund with the deduction and there was nothing left to...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay want's ALL MY PERSONAL details!!!

I am extremely unhappy about the information eBay wants from me to receive payments.If eBay gets hacked, the hacker gets:My nameMy addressMy drivers licenceMy date of birthMy bank account details!And eBay keep this - even after verifying my account!!...

• 34 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Poor image quality

Has anyone else noticed their image quality degrades, mostly the colours are duller if you list your item using the app? It doesn’t seem to happen using the website but it takes twice as long doing so. Accurate colours are important to my listings

New Letter rates Australia Post from 3 January 2023

Must have had my head in the sand for over a month - I didn't realise that domestic letters are now $1.20 instead of $1.10. Have been posting out at the old rate all this time. Normally there is a big hoohaa when prices go up, but I didn't see anythi...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Payments

So anyone know when ebay puts payments in your account? I've just had my item authenticated my funds are available I've got payout daily scheduled, and earlier yesterday it said next payout schedule was Wednesday and I've just checked and it's now sa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful