Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! $30 voucher promotion

When I went to list item for sale on 12th June, there was promotion indicating sell $100 and get $30 voucher. I clicked on it and it told me I had 10 days to make this sale. I got on chat with one of the operator to clarify this and I was told that I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer didn’t pay

Hi, a buyer didn’t pay for an item late last year. I’m now trying to cancel the order but getting the message it’s too late to cancel this order? Any help on how I can resolve this? Thanks joel

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recovering a Deleted Sale

Is there any way to recover a deleted sale? Once upon a time you used to be able to go to your 'deleted' tab and retrieve sales. Only recently eBay asks if you want to 'permanently delete' from your Sold page, which I've mistakenly pressed yes to.

Resolved! Seller Protection

I can’t find in Ebays T&C under Seller Protection anything referring to if the Carrier loses the item , does anyone have understanding if this happens will this be covered by the Seller Protections or am I as a seller that has uploaded tracking sent ...

Payout was less than it was supposed to be

My payout was less than it was calculated asive asked eBay to explain this they say it was correctbut my record shows that it was notwhat do I do next?any suggestionsthanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to report buyer who wants to buy not on ebay

have had someone contact me in regards to something I am selling, as per below. have obviously told them no I will not do that. The question is though, how do I report this person? they havent technically purchased anything from me, but either way se...

Resolved! Advice please on an offer to buy an expensive item via pickup and pay...how do I prove delivery?

A potential buyer from Interstate has indicated interest in buying an item for $850.00....they will be in our location in the near future to view the item...what is the procedure for them to pay (through eBay) after viewing the item and for me to hav...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! payments on hold

been a member since 2011, 632 transactions, 100% satisfaction, and e bay want to hold my payment for 30 days, thanks eBay, hope you get a good return on my money whilst i fund your business

Paypal

Do I have to attach a bank account/. What about paypal 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Retial arbitage on Ebay (Is it alllowed?)

He there, I have noticed some sellers on eBay with millions of items for sale and I suspect the only way to sell these products is through drop shipping or retail arbitrage. Does E-bay enforce its own rules?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing Drafts

Hi sellers. Yesterday I discovered that all of my draft listings that were created more than a week ago had disappeared (everything before 8 January 2023). I am used to drafts disappearing after six weeks or so, but have never had this happen to me b...

Nice new feature - Seller name in search results

Is it my imagination or is this a new feature? The seller's name, feedback amount and positive % is visible next to each listing in a search result. I love this. I think it's wrong that Ebay allows/encourages sellers to clone listings of other seller...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful