Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Personalised phone call from Ebay

Got a missed call from Ebay's Retail and Growth team this morning which was then followed up by an email. Per their message: "I am reaching out from eBay Australia as I noticed your volume & revenue has declined over the last few months. My job is to...

Postage within Australia Ebay Error $9.70

Currently postage within Australia up to and including 500 grams is $9.70 Ebays calculation for 500 grams is $13.35 The calculation of $13.35 should 501 grams to 1 kilo I now have to go in and change all my listing's to 499 grams, so I don't overchar...

Buyer keeps bidding and not paying

I had a buyer win my auction and not pay. I relisted the item after a week and the same person won my auction and outbid everyone. There is a comment on his feedback he makes fake accounts. How is he allowed to keep ruining my auctions?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! buyer asking to contact them offline

I am listing for the first time only recently.I have had one buyer who won an auction then messaged me to contact them on a cell phone or they will not pay. I sent an invoice and this person has still not paid. Is this a scam or something?Now I have ...

Resolved! Unable to Select Sendle as a Postage option on New Listing

I have created a new listing and Sendle isn’t an option, I had a similar issue in December, and I was told by an eBay rep it was because the buyer’s postage address wasn’t serviced by Sendle, but I could buy a label via Sendle no problem. Is anyone e...

Can no longer scan tracking numbers on my iphone 12 but my wife's iphone 8 does it perfectly

About a month or two ago it just went haywire and put in a massive number when I scan the barcode. I get an error message that the number must be between 3 - 50 characters. The tracking number is in there amongst a bunch of junk. I deleted and reuplo...

Resolved! Handling time

HiCan anyone direct me to the page where I can change my handling time for posting, blowed if I can find it things keep changing on this site.Thanks in advance.

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

scammers

Why is there no provision to speak to an ebay representative about scammers?I keep on getting phone calls from people who accuse me of running a scam, because my phone number has been linked to the scam through ebay. So much for customer care from eb...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Confirmation of delivery -how to confirm

I sent an item with sendle and had to put an investigation in as the item had been delivered and I had positive feedback from the buyer but sendle hadnt updated that it had been delivered. Anyway sendle has confirmed delivery, and it states that in e...

sendle.PNG

Shipping to EBay Authenticator, item delivered to buyer.

Recently I sold a pair of $700 Nike Jordan 4s on the 3/01/2023 using eBay with authentication services. Postage label had been printed using eBay’s postage calculator/ postage generator and had been posted on the 4th of January with tracking uploaded...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seeking info on Large Japanese “(BIC) JAPAN” stamped Ginger Jar Vase. Crazing, Gold, Imari?

 Hi all I have pictures here if this LARGE 30~ cm high 16cm~ wide and weighs 1.34kg. is it IMARI painting style/technique? I am still learning about Asian ware and Chinese and Japanese difference. Anyone know (BIC) JAPAN for Ceramics or Fine China Or...

B12E6093-E0F3-4E52-9439-F1A33CD46FF4.jpeg B9D31CA4-03DA-4F72-9555-0F806C53E447.jpeg E416B3EA-F88E-4E47-9453-204FFAACC66F.jpeg CC9EB877-AFE0-4585-9E84-E40103B89C6C.jpeg

Resolved! $30 voucher promotion

When I went to list item for sale on 12th June, there was promotion indicating sell $100 and get $30 voucher. I clicked on it and it told me I had 10 days to make this sale. I got on chat with one of the operator to clarify this and I was told that I...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful