Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is my barcode scanner not working?

I have a 'symbol' barcode scanner (DS4208 I believe) and have previously used it to scan all my tracking numbers before I send my parcels away. For the past few months however i have been experiencing problems when trying to do this process. Normally...

Resolved! Sellers using excessive postage cost to avoid fees

Apologies in advance if this is a duplicate thread.I recently came across a seller while searching for an item I was looking to purchase.The item was listed for $3, with postage cost of $80 within Australia standard postage, not an overly large item ...

How come my score is still low?

I had 100% before he left me a unfair negative feedback and gave me 2 defects( I thought it can only be a maximum of one) because he couldn't be bothered reading the description. I am still 97.2% despite getting 4 positives (3 from buyers)since then....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

They've changed things again.

Now this idiotic site has changed my stored comments to: I had mine set and now have to change them, They need to stop playing with things that don't need changing and actually fix things that do need changing,

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Query re case refund appeal.

I recently sold a poster. Sent the item the same day payment was received, emailed the tracking no. to the buyer and thought all was good. Ten days later, buyer sends an email stating the item hadn't arrived even though the Aus. Post system indicated...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claiming my computer as a deduction?

I have only ever sold two items via eBay (and they were for about $20 each) but I am wondering if it is possible to claim my iMac that I purcahsed last year as a tax expense? I am a full time student, but can't claim it as an education expense becaus...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay emails seized

I have tried to send & receive emails through my message board in ebay but it seems seized up, nothing happens. I have cleared everythihg in internet explore toolbox, but still nothing, remaines seized. I can't read anytihng, everything else is worki...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! serial neut

Hi guys, any suggestions on a response to a neut FB from a serial neut? (On my selling ID) Out of a total of 22 FB left, has left 20 neuts & 2 pos. Thanx

Resolved! Ebay hiding listings

I have 11 listings on auction and 10 of them have bids,but now only 3 are showing up in search so I have a bad feeling I won't sell them for much due to them not being seen by potential buyers.How can Ebay do this and why is Ebay doing this? Or is it...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Defects -

Good morning! I am confused about the defects ....my seller dashboard tells me 1.36%If I click onto my ID, it says 1.27%There is a 2 day difference between the two , but I have no idea what has happened. Nothing but positive feedbacks and no shoddy b...

100 free listings 22.7.15 to 22.7.15

Go tohttp://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2618for 100 free listings from 16.7.15 to 22.7.15.Just type sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2618 in the search bar (address bar) and accept.Then accept the offer.

• 34 replies
  • 16 Helpful

Resolved! Improve on the SEARCH on here please!

eBay you greatly need to improve your search on here! You have items listed for sale in category's they should NOT be listed in such as garden solar powered lights listed in the same place as solar powered security camera's. The categorizing of items...

Resolved! Ebay CS Survey Request -- But No Contact with them

I have received one of those invitations to complete a survey after having been in contact with Customer Support on a specific date 2-days ago. You know the ones. Except -- I have had no contact at all with CS for ages on any matter. Certainly not in...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful