Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The 21day hold

Good Evening, Can someone please explain this 21day hold on money as directed by Ebay to Paypal. I have a number of ID''s, I am a powerseller on this one although not selling on it at the moment. All bar one of my Id's have 100% feedback as I have on...

Anyone had problems with buyer ??? eBay just helped her scam me : (

I sold 100 strands of hair to buyer [name] She sent a polite email explaining she was a regular buyer but only received 50 strands of hair and asked me to send her another 50 strands. I did some research and discovered this was her first purchase fro...

where do i find holiday settings plz

Im going on holidays and would like to put it on my items im selling, but i cant find the setting, ive been into my messages but all i can see is out of office setting, plz help, TIA Jen.

Fastway ... shouldn't it be called 'WTFway'?

Seriously, what were you thinking ebay, joining up with Fastway? Every time we ring, we get staff how don't know what they are doing.Every time we book for a pickup, we have to call the driver to remind him to drop in.Every time the driver arrives, y...

Sending letter to US with tracking

Hi. I have a buyer from the US interested in buying my item and they are requesting a service with tracking. My items can easily fit in a regular envelope and I can't seem to find any reasonably priced service that provides tracking for letters other...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how far would you go to buy on ebay

as we speak I just had a buyer go aprox 50km catch 2 trains and a bus +walking , to pick up from me know ,wow , by the way I made sure he did not catch a bus , and he left from a train station, any other stories of how far an ebay buyer has gone to t...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UGH! I'm such an Idiot!!!

I'm in the process of packing up the weekend sales to post and I've just discovered that when I created the listing for one of them, I used the sell similar option, but forgot to upload the new photos! I have spent the last hour looking for this piec...

how much would you expect to pay for a delivery

I just got an order from a buyer who wanted these last 2 cans of 4 litre of a type of paint ,and asked if they can be delivered . I mainy have pickus 99.9% of the time but we do a couple a week for buyers you ask, anyway sometimes I think some of the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international postage zones

hello,I have tried to set up a listing with international post to only specific areas(I should say that I have been selling internationaly for a couple of years with different postage rates to different regions)what I want to do is set a listing that...