Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Alerts to phone when selling an item

Can I create an alert to my phone when I receive an email regarding an item I am selling? I do not check my emails a lot during the day so it would help if I received a message or alert when an eBay buyer sent an email. Thanks!

any free listings for stores?

I dont actually need any... im just wondering if Ebay has actually made a concious decision to stop them completely, or limit them now.I always thought the amount they used to give away, and the timing, was crazy (from a business point of view). Taki...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

frustrated about auction listing limits

Hi. Is anyone else frustrated about being only able to sell 40 auctions per month? I am happy to open a store if I can sell by auction but not at $1.50 per item!! Does anyone out there have a suggestion? I sell mostly second hand clothes and fixed pr...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebays calls me a liar.

Item sold to Canada. Took over four weeks for delivery. Reason?? who knows - I didnt accompany it around the world.Buyer opens an INR and 3 days later closes it as it arrived. Happy. +feedback leftChecked my seller seller dashboard. A defect for INR ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Listings

Can someone please tell me if "Buy It Now" listings are included in the 40 free listings each month. Thanks in advance ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

requiring immediate payment

Hi, is there a way to add "requiring immediate paypal payment" for my buy to now items in bulk, and how do I do it please,thankyou

scam

So.... I completed a transaction as a seller and assumed everything was fine. A little while went by and the seller emailed to say the item was faulty. I didnt believe them but I agreed they could return the item and then recieve the refund, this was...

GTC Options Need Some Help Please

Hi All I have a number of items listed as GTC (Good Till Cancelled) Some I have a quality off others 1 off. I have noticed recently an item will sell but it is still relisted with stock of "0" Have I set something wrong? Will I get charged a listing ...