Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SMH article

I don't usually use these boards but the article in the SMH today was pretty interesting ... http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/trends/blogs/the-big-idea/is-it-all-over-for-ebay-20150212-3pzix.html

Resolved! How do you list multiple items

Just wondering how to list multiple items of the same thing but have varios colours. I've seen other listings with drop down boxes with colour choice and sizes etc...I would like to do the same on my listings....TIA Joolz

That little bell up the top in my ebay is saying the wrong thing.

Has anyone else noticed if you hold the cursor over the bell, it will bring up items that you sold and posted months ago.It will say " your item sold and you got paid - ship now.What's the point in having this little bell if it can't be accurate - go...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am confused, new buyer protection

Ok, I will admit I am a bit confused with the buyers protection policy. Yes I have read it, however I do have trouble with understanding some things. Now I know the whole posting and receiving the item is an issue and I have to prove the buyer got th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

air mail in australia

Hi Guys, Hopefully someone else can answer this question I have a customer that is complaining about delivery times from Sydney to Perth. Claims that air mail is an option, however I checked with Australia post local office and no air mail is availab...

Seller says what???

9 years a regular seller and they say what?? Conditions of Sale:1. As much as I would love to be able to personally hand deliver your item - I do not work for Australia Post. I cannot be held responsible if they fail to deliver your item for whatever...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any one else had weird feedback left?

I have a couple of weird feedbacks left for me, even though it was positive! I thought it might be entertaining to see if other sellers have had a similar experience. This is what one buyer left for me for two items Poor dick as I was getting him out...

As a Parting Gift, eBay Will Send Off PayPal With $5 Billion in Cash

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2015/02/11/as-a-parting-gift-ebay-will-send-off-paypal-with-5-billion-in-cash/ What caught my eyes were these comments... "Swan, who is stepping down later this year, described a seemingly smaller, more-focused marketplace...

light.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay fees for sellers

I have been selling collectables on eBay for 1 year.I have 3 accounts now. I list fairly inexpensive items. I don't add extras like subtitles etc. and I always use free insertions.I am usually accurate in estimating postage costs for buyersIn one mon...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

any chance to get this feedback removed?

A scammer purchased one of our dresses, and claim it was damaged. We replied very politely, and asked if she can attach a picture with her messsage so we can see what the problem is exactly. "It didn't work, I can't attach picture" she said. Well, ok...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

to sell or not to sell ???

we have been on ebay for less than 2 years and have recently stopped buying / selling for obvious reasons.for xmas we received an expensive gaming console which we do not want but cannot be returned. it is still new, unused and has never been removed...

Interesting !! leaving feebay

Just been reading on Facebook about ebay Alternatives. USA site. Seems to me that the once Gigantic Ship called ebay, is now a fast sinking, rotting wreck. The ground swell is not looking good for feebay at all. Put your act together immediately ebay...

Buyer cannot pay due to P.O Box restrictions

A buyer and I are having trouble trying to get a payment to go through. He has a P.O Box as an address which is not letting him pay. When I send a invoice I get this across the top of the screen ....."The buyer of this item has listed a P.O Box as th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful