Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Opened unpaid dispute, what now?

Hi, I opened an unpaid dispute about 6 days ago now. Firstly I emailed buyer after 3 days asking about payment & sending another invoice. Left anger couple of days never heard back. Opened the unpaid dispute & it has been about another 6 days & no wo...

Resolved! weight of australia post BX4 box

Hi I need to send an instrument but it weighs 3.65kg. What is the weight of the BX4 box please? I am worried I will go over 5kg.

Resolved! how do I stop an item from automatically re-listing, and I can't find the box, 'Auto re-list

I have listed a motor cycle for sale. It keeps re-listing automatcially. How do I stop it from automatically re-listing. I have chekced the forum which says to untick the box 'Auomatic re-list'. I went to revise my item to do so, but for the life of ...

Resolved! Express Post Failure

We had a buyer on the weekend who wanted an item urgently on Tuesday and wanted to pay for express post.I checked that their postcode was within the network for next business day delivery so advised her that we would get the package into the express ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My buyer said they never received product they purchased from me. I sent it AP with tracking and sig

My buyer said they never received the item they purchased from me. I sent it AP with tracking. It showed it was in transit but never delivered. AP ended up refunding and I refunded the buyer her full amount which left me out of pocket some $18 as the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

category different on ebay.co.uk from ebay.com

I have a new listing on ebay.com.au under books,comics,magazines>non fiction which also shows up in ebay.com but with ebay.co.uk the listing doesn't show under the same category as it has another extension books,comics,magazines>non fiction>other non...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelled order gets paid for by mistake....?

We had a situation where a buyer bought four items totalling $99 then a few weeks later wanted to cancel the order. It happens. I did the usual 'cancel order' + 'buyer wants to cancel order' process. Then last night we receive a payment from the cust...

Cancelling a Transaction purchased by accident

Hi, wondering what other sellers do in the case where usually a first time Ebay user accidently selects BIN, my usual cource of action is to contact the buyer ask them if they actually wanted to purchase the item, wait till they say they did it by ac...

Why don't buyers read the listing?

I recently sold a silk scarf, The size of 50cm x 50cm was clearly stated in the listed. The person that bought and paid for it, then started to send messages - a total of 11 messages acusing me of trying to trick her. She saw the photo and just asume...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful