Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turbo lister is so...odd!

It just does random things! Yesterday it would selectively choose which bullets points it would allow to be uploaded to Ebay. After an 8 hour struggle I managed to get one listing perfect to be used as a template. This morning it decided to add rando...

Resolved! how much to post a record??

I Sersiously confused by aus post website a Music record is very light less 125gms 33x33 land couple mms thick and aus post says $7.20.. **bleep** for such a tiny weight anyone ever posted a record and really know true cost so i can list more to refl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Listings

I found these for stores http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2244 starts 22.12.14 for non-stores http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2246 starts 31.12.14

How to protest ebay?

Hello allJust been reading the thread regarding 21 day hold on moneyAs it should, it generated some heated responses and plenty of that good old venom for ebay.Reasons for getting **bleep** off with this company are really starting to mount, aren't t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One for the Special Party List

I was just sniffing around on eBay and a sellers name jumped out at me, so I went in and had a look. Sure enough, it's one of my non payers from awhile back who earned an invitation to my special list. Check his feedback left for others and you'll un...

Ebay store icon not shown in the listing

Hi, I just opened an ebay store and all my current listing have been transferred to the new store.But when I click any listing, I can't find my ebay store icon/link in the listing under my name.Does that mean I need to waiting for a while to get it s...

Resolved! Any good tips for closing store please

I am going to close my store and just wondering if anyone has got any good tips for doing this. I have read the Closing My Store and I understand that process, but I was thinking of maybe a sale, or changing them from Good Till Cancelled to 30 days e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestions to make eBay better: come and contribute!

I don't know who reads these boards, but I thought it'd be interesting to read people's thoughts and ideas for eBay. Almost every thread is filled with complaints (in most cases, warranted) . . . but let's turn that around and have a positive, constr...