Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! BBL

All the bidders on my BBL have all been removed,I had many on there and now the list is empty,I know that I didn't remove them so what the hell has ebay done?????

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

changed to pick up

I HAVE SOLD AN ITEM WITH POSTAGE COST NOW THE BUYER IS GOING TO PICK IT UP SO I SENT A REVISED INVOICE WITHOUT THE POSTAGE COST - WOULD EBAY REFUND ME THE FINAL FEES ON THE POSTAGE

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

registered country for selling

I originally registered on the UK site, but have since returned to Australia. My registered address was changed to an Australian address a few years ago, and I have bought things on EBay since then. This is the first time I've tried to sell anything ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I Don't Want to Gloat, But..........

The notification on my phone has been going absolutely crazy this weekend! Today especially. My light must be on this weekend because the buyers are going nuts! Just when I think they have finished, off the notification goes again! Hopefully others a...

yeah!.gif Bouncing_sheep.gif

Resolved! PICKUP only.problem

Hi,Just wondering where I stand when an item I sold is not picked up by the buyer. I advertised as pickup only and the winning bidder promptly paid ($60) for the item within an hour of the auction ending, But the auction ended over 3 weeks ago and bu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combining postage on several items.

A purchaser has bought several (eleven) items from me over the past few days and I wish to combine postage. I had not offered this in the original sale, but am more than happy to do so. I do not know how to amend the individual invoices so that all i...

Seller Feedback Rights + Appalling eBay Customer Service

dear ebay.Your complete lack of any customer service is atrocious. I have spent the last 10 minutes in the so called resolution centre trying to find a method to actually converse with somebody. It's nearly impossible.You seem to have a complete disr...

Ebay just killed their App do not upgrade

Omg ebay have just ruined their App. Home page is just littered with damn irrelevant collections they want to show me not what I want to see or search for. Do not upgrade to the latest version or at least go and read the reviews before you do.

150 free listings

here is the link hope it works for allhttp://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2229non store holders only

help with stock photos

Hi, I have always taken my own photos, but notice a lot of sellers now have use a photo that appears to be out of a catalogue. They are really clear, and not an actual photo, but I have no idea how and where they get them. Any sellers or buyers know ...