Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Suspended for ending a listing?

I listed a product but then I immediately decided to cancel it to learn more about the product and get a better idea of how much to sell it for (cancelled within 2 minutes of listing). I was then immediately notified that my account had been suspende...

Resolved! ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS WITH A BUYER?

Buyer bid on numerous items then contacted me for quick same day pick up (instead of paying postage) and wanted cash payment. - I've had 2 of these today!! Very suspicious, both keen to get to your house to pick up, feels like they are just going the...

Dishonest seller

I was cought up again in the same situation which prompted me to get rid of paypal and ebay.Bloody crooks on ebay.Besides thieves who never sent goods last time one thief from West Sydney sold me a brand new camera which in fact had1000 shots,this ti...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Followers

I understand that a seller does have people following them,but why would someone want to follow a buyer? What would this person have to gain from following a buyer?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Have just received this email from a buyer.

A person bought an item a little while ago and paid for it. I printed thre postage label. Then I received this email:- "I should have asked first dose it contain the dongle and is Evey thing there that should be and has it been used before and has it...

Resolved! Seller has left me Negative Feedback with a ......

Seller has left me Feedback with a Green Star, and trashed me verbally in his comments. I opened a INAS case through ebay for a Dell Laptop, coming from Mooroolbak, QLD, which l won, and received a Refund into my PayPal. The very next day or so, Sell...

no free tracking numbers, did i miss something?

haven't posted anything large for some time because of the high costs and fees etc, but needed a large lot of dvds posted and post office said the free tracking numbers are gone - had to pay for signiture to get a number.thought the big price rise la...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

think I am being scammed

buyer with one feedback purchases 2 items, no problems have sold to buyers with only one feedback before without issue buyer receives items and informs they are too small, no problems inform buyer to return items for refund buyer then messages me to ...

Resolved! BBL

All the bidders on my BBL have all been removed,I had many on there and now the list is empty,I know that I didn't remove them so what the hell has ebay done?????

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

changed to pick up

I HAVE SOLD AN ITEM WITH POSTAGE COST NOW THE BUYER IS GOING TO PICK IT UP SO I SENT A REVISED INVOICE WITHOUT THE POSTAGE COST - WOULD EBAY REFUND ME THE FINAL FEES ON THE POSTAGE

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

registered country for selling

I originally registered on the UK site, but have since returned to Australia. My registered address was changed to an Australian address a few years ago, and I have bought things on EBay since then. This is the first time I've tried to sell anything ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I Don't Want to Gloat, But..........

The notification on my phone has been going absolutely crazy this weekend! Today especially. My light must be on this weekend because the buyers are going nuts! Just when I think they have finished, off the notification goes again! Hopefully others a...

yeah!.gif Bouncing_sheep.gif