Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problems with combined invoice

twice this week now, i have created a combined invoice, with just a single postage charge. The invoice comes up with the right totals for the items and the single postage, and the customer gets the right invoice, but when they click on pay it now, it...

Best Offer is annoying

It takes days out of your life ticking the stupid "best offer" box so as not to get dumb offers cheaper than your item would cost to post.You then inform the person offering the rediculous amount that your postage will cost you $13.40 and that an off...

ebay stinks

sold 2 items,they have taken fees,buyers have goods,i have no money,last time i will use ebay or paypal

Is Ebay accepting pay offs?

Think this is a pretty fair question looking at the scam that is 'Best match'.The same sellers are ALWAYS on top and as a result no other seller gets a chance. Never mind that those sellers on top are dearer in prices and using inferior parts/items. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Big Commerce and selling on eBay

Hi All I have a website through Big Commerce. One of their functions is you can list products direct from your website onto eBay. Just looked at an instructional video on it, looks easy enough. Was just wondering if anyone here is already using this ...

I have just written to eBay

I have just written to eBay telling them of the Australia Post closures in December and January - I got the details from my Post Office Yesterday. Silvio the Post Master helped me to compose the message so please don't shoot me down. This problem app...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What Is The Purpose Of Unpaid Item Strikes?

How many unpaid item strikes does a buyer have to receive, before Ebay places limits on/ or closes their account? We had one buyer recieve ... from memory, it was over 50 strikes from Ebay, for not paying us, in one glorious non-payers spending spree...