Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is Ebay accepting pay offs?

Think this is a pretty fair question looking at the scam that is 'Best match'.The same sellers are ALWAYS on top and as a result no other seller gets a chance. Never mind that those sellers on top are dearer in prices and using inferior parts/items. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Big Commerce and selling on eBay

Hi All I have a website through Big Commerce. One of their functions is you can list products direct from your website onto eBay. Just looked at an instructional video on it, looks easy enough. Was just wondering if anyone here is already using this ...

I have just written to eBay

I have just written to eBay telling them of the Australia Post closures in December and January - I got the details from my Post Office Yesterday. Silvio the Post Master helped me to compose the message so please don't shoot me down. This problem app...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What Is The Purpose Of Unpaid Item Strikes?

How many unpaid item strikes does a buyer have to receive, before Ebay places limits on/ or closes their account? We had one buyer recieve ... from memory, it was over 50 strikes from Ebay, for not paying us, in one glorious non-payers spending spree...

Defect rate

Just wanting to know if I have this right - 5 defect points from different buyers PER YEAR and you lose your top seller rating (I assume til the next year?)? I have one for shipping time (I ship SAME DAY, ALWAYS), and never had a lost item, no compla...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Am I just too much of a nice guy to survive in this environment?

I am busy jumping through all the hurdles eBay is throwing at me as a newish small volume mum & dad non professional seller.So far 100% positive FB (from those that bother to leave feedback) but that is probably more good luck than anything else. Nev...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales Over Christmas & New Years

I suppose it would depend on what you are selling ... but over the past few years, we have found that buyers continue to shop throughout December and January, at a steady pace at our stores, with sales being good in January which suprised me ... perh...

So, how often have you had an eCheque payment bounce?

Over the years, I have probably had a few dozen buyers pay for their items by eCheque. This always make me very nervous as I often wonder whether I should just send the item instantly to avoid low DSR for Postage Time. After all, I had never had an e...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing over the Christmas period

I usually have a break for 3 or 4 days over the Christmas break.This year will the first one where we have automatic re-listings .... meaningitems will list on Christmas, Boxing Day.What is everyone else doing ?

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Manager Pro - Sold items showing as Active

Is anyone else having sold items show up as 'Active' on Selling Manager Pro? I've contacted eBay support for the third time today (the problem has occured over a few weeks). My buyers can't see these 'Active/Sold' listings but it is making managing o...