Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why are my sales are so quite and no inquiries?

I am wondering myself why my sales are so quite and no inquiries. I have listed now for nearly 1 month after the listing has dropped off i have relisted, Why is it because i have 0 feed back it turns people away. how can i prove too people about my l...

watch list seller

I cant seem to get watchers to show on my listing....Have i not activated something. Would like other buyers to see if i have watchers. thank you

Resolved! Why are Seller's Not Allowed To........?

I know that only Buyer's get to leave a Feedback comment, but why is it that Seller's cannot leave a Feedback note as well ??? Make it a level playing field all round. If one has a Buyer who is slow in paying, or does not pay, or disputes their purch...

Customer feedback - how many buyers bother to give feedback?

Hi - I have started to notice that fewer customers are bothering to do the feedback after they received their item.... do others experience this as well? What is your percentage of buyers on average who don't do feedback? For me it is about 35% now -...

Chinese sellers top search engine on Australian Ebay site

I am an Australian living in Australia selling on Australian Ebay. Can anyone tell me how come Chinese sellers are listed before me when searching for similiar product. You are not allowed to join their Chines selling site TaoBao unless you are chine...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer claims goods short deliversd

Last week I was emailed that I had short delivered on an order but that the postal envelope had not been tampered with. I wrap my goods in about four rounds of cling wrap so I had my doubts about it. I was going out to dinner so I left it until the n...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I Sell 2 Vintage Bottles Of Port

Hi AllI have just acquired 2 Bottles of Port. I would love to drink them but I think they maybe worth something to collectors. 1 is a Hallett's Centenary Of The Great Eastern Steeple Chase 1876 - 1976 Bottled by St Hallett's Wines Tanunda Barossa Val...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MC010 eBay account restrictio​n

hi everyone, i'm a new ebay seller and i want to sell two of my items on ebay. but after i list my items, ebay removed all of them and sent me an email as below: MC010 eBay account restrictio​nThanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak ...

eBay ! your FVF calculator is **bleep**

I used the eBay FVF calculator to get an idea of my costs ,so filled out the boxes Buy now price $80 local shipping $15 4.9 klgs international shipping $220 hit the hit the calculate button and .... Listing fee + FVF on buy now $80 + FVF on local shi...

Help Please !!!!

Hi Is there anyone in Brisbane that could teach me how to be a ebay buyer and seller... if not lead me in the right direction please would love to learn.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling reminders

i have some listings come up on my selling reminders saying Update photos to increase your chances of selling by up to 13% for there's nothing wrong with the photos and i've tried to remove them and it doesnt go away so whats the best way to clear th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi everybody! I have a problem with the description of "new with tags" and "new without tags"

Hi everybody! I have a problem with the description of "new with tags" and "new without tags":New with tagsA brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the ori...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful