Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer claims goods short deliversd

Last week I was emailed that I had short delivered on an order but that the postal envelope had not been tampered with. I wrap my goods in about four rounds of cling wrap so I had my doubts about it. I was going out to dinner so I left it until the n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I Sell 2 Vintage Bottles Of Port

Hi AllI have just acquired 2 Bottles of Port. I would love to drink them but I think they maybe worth something to collectors. 1 is a Hallett's Centenary Of The Great Eastern Steeple Chase 1876 - 1976 Bottled by St Hallett's Wines Tanunda Barossa Val...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MC010 eBay account restrictio​n

hi everyone, i'm a new ebay seller and i want to sell two of my items on ebay. but after i list my items, ebay removed all of them and sent me an email as below: MC010 eBay account restrictio​nThanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak ...

eBay ! your FVF calculator is **bleep**

I used the eBay FVF calculator to get an idea of my costs ,so filled out the boxes Buy now price $80 local shipping $15 4.9 klgs international shipping $220 hit the hit the calculate button and .... Listing fee + FVF on buy now $80 + FVF on local shi...

Help Please !!!!

Hi Is there anyone in Brisbane that could teach me how to be a ebay buyer and seller... if not lead me in the right direction please would love to learn.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling reminders

i have some listings come up on my selling reminders saying Update photos to increase your chances of selling by up to 13% for there's nothing wrong with the photos and i've tried to remove them and it doesnt go away so whats the best way to clear th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi everybody! I have a problem with the description of "new with tags" and "new without tags"

Hi everybody! I have a problem with the description of "new with tags" and "new without tags":New with tagsA brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the ori...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant search my sold items

I know its "faulty Friday" but is anyone else not able to search for an item in their sold section?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I claim compensation from paypal?

I sold an item and sent it to the address supplied by ebay. (I have a copy of the email) the buyer contacted me to say his item had not arrived and I told him it was posted 10 days prior. He emailed to make sure it was posted to the correct address a...

Resolved! Should I refund if the buyer does not respond?

Around 40 days ago, a buyer purchased something from me then later told me it had gone missing. I told them I didn't have any more stock right now but I should be getting some more soon so they could wait or I could give them a refund. They opted to ...

problems getting to print label page

when i press print postage label it takes me to sign in page I press sign in and it keeps staying on the sign in page. A notification came from firefox about silverlight just before i tried, would this have anything to do with it