Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer requirements

My buyer requirements are as follows .. Block buyers who: Have received 3 Unpaid Item strike(s) within 12 Month(s)Have a primary postage address in a location I don't post toHave a feedback score of -1 or lowerHave a feedback score of 5 or lower and ...

strange buyer not picking up the parcel from post office

Good day~ Last month I sold an item from my other ID, sent to the US. Then about 2 weeks ago buyer opened a case, says parcel never arrived. I checked the tracking, parcel did arrive her area long time ago and a notice was left at her place. I replie...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

has anyone been demoted yet

Well , thats how I read it any way...and its all due to 1 person ...I think.... FROM EBAY Dear L, Unfortunately, your account no longer meets the eBay Top Rated Seller requirements under the global seller performance standards program. To learn more,...

Buyer Requirements and Activity Log

Hi Everyone,I just want to ask about other people's buyer requirements, if you have any set up at all, or possibly (if you are willing to share) what they are? I ask because earlier this month i threw a tantrum over non paying buyers... So i set mine...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Very Odd Buyer Behaviour

We operate two ebay stores.This evening we had the same ZERO FB buyer (same name and address) using two different IDs buy the same (I mean identical) two lots of items from both of our stores. Her ID says she joined ebay on today's date on both IDs. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Downtime Friday 5th Sept

Just be aware incase buyers payments don't go through etc. To support our merchants as they grow their businesses, we continue to make significant investments in and improvements to our infrastructure. These improvements sometimes require us to perfo...

automatically relist option

Is anyone else having problems with items already sold being automaticaly relisted by ebay, whats going on?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can somebody explain selling limits?

I've looked at the appropriate sections in the eBay "instructions" and have come away none the wiser. In fact they could have been written using an Enigma machine and translated from Swahili to Latin to Ancient Greek and back to English for all the s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I just had a sale....yippee

YAY!!!!!......I just sold something!!!.I had a bargain listing on GUMTREE ( oops eBay) for 2 weeks now and I just sold one box of Broms...$50...Im goin to the pub to celebrate and shout the bar .......