Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

150 free listings

Hi, I think this is the link to the 150 free listings - http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1935

Drop in my best match ranking

Hi guys,I'm newish to eBay selling and am just wanting advice for best match ranking.My rankings have dropped in the last day. For example if you type in 'lg g3 tempered glass' on ebay australia, my ranking is now 5th, it was 3rd, not a huge drop i k...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where & when do you go onto ebay?

Just wondering when and when do you go into Ebay and Buy / Sell or Browse ? Day, Night ?? Do you take your Laptop to Bed and peruse or do you sit up at night flicking through on your Desktop. ? Just thought I'd throw it out there

Resolved! How do we get reports on low DSRs left for me

Can anyone tell me how you run reports to get more information on which buyers of which items have left low DSRs ? I seem to recall that we were told when the new Global standards were applied to our Seller Performance standards, we would be able to ...

Can I bulk automatic relist

Has anyone been able to bulk change their listings to automatic relist or do we have to go through every one of our listings to do thia? Thanks Alyssa

Stamps some were slightly Marked and AP picked it up Can i go to seller as Item Not Discribed

Just received a letter today stating the stamps I used were not valid for postage. The stamps I purchased were Un franked No Gum. I used them for postage as we all do. Where do I stand? Where does the seller stand that sold them to me? Who is respons...

Ebay Postage

HI there, I have just printed out my first ebay label. Are they supposed to be an entire a4 sheet or have a made a mistake. I don't want to print anymore if it is wrong. Thanks

Adding youtube clips to listings

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to add a youtube clip to my listings? I have tried using the embedded code which is what I used to do but it won't let me do it that way now... Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers : Gain A Voice

For Years eBay's Mantra has been ' We are a Platform - We are a Venue. Not anymore. Today it is a Fee Guzzling, Dictorial, Judgemental monster, totally lacking in any Integrity We the Sellers are held to Ransom for the pitiful little Symbols & Icons ...

• 61 replies
  • 15 Helpful

SOLD listings

I should probably know the answer to this but I don't !!! My sold listings have changed the order they are shown in. The most recent ones are tagged on the end instead of being at the head of the list and I can't see where to change them back.Very an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful