Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i'm getting a message that I am listing "ofensive Material". I'm trying to list classical music reco

i'm getting a message that I am listing "ofensive Material". I'm trying to list classical music records, and is no Offensive material in description or names, unless Beethoven, or DeCCA could be offensive for someone.I waste all my day, as every seco...

Resolved! Listing of fees paid.

My current invoice informs me that I owe $67.09 for the period 16th June to 15th July. Unless my maths is wrong, This means that if eBay's commission rate on CDs and records is 9.5% eBay thinks I have sold $707 worth of items during the month. My rec...

Resolved! Printing post label on Ebay - Is GST included?

Hello AllSo I have just started printing and paying for my post via Ebay. Looking at my monthly Ebay invoice, there in no mention of GST.Ordinarily when I pay for post and the post office, there is 10% GST charged to me, which I then claim back when ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling on UK ebay from Australia?

I have't used ebay for years but now want to sell an antique print that potential Scottish/English ebayers may like. As I'm registered on ebay.com.au is it possible to get the item listed on ebay.co.uk(?) even though I'm based in Australia? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYING FEES ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

Anyone else paying huge fees on shipping due to selling to international buyers. My fee percentage at the end of the month is over 14%. I do understand Ebay needs to be making money, but fees on shipping I just don't understand, especially charging f...

Are you able to help me? I want to know how Ebay and Paypal can take a fee out of the postage?

I have being trying to fathom out how to make a really good go with ebay and Paypal but it seems whatever way you want to go you are hooked by these very gross fisherman that have a net that is so fine no fish big and small can get away from them? Al...

automatic relist dilemma

At first I thought I must have forgotten to tick the relist box, because over the last two weeks only a fraction of my 'supposedly auto relists' have been relisting! But since I've neen checking it more closely I'm noticing that several of my listing...

HELP: selling with variations

I am selling products that comes in 9 flavours. Quite often the buyer does not leave a note specifying the flavour they want. So I am trying to list the item with variations so they can select the flavour on the dropdown options. On the listing, I ne...

Quick editing question

Is it possible to bulk edit listings to use the free relist feature? I can do it one by one, but I can't figure out how to do it in the bulk editing menu. Thanks

Resolved! File Exchange Question - I have a RECOMMENDED_FIELD_VALUE_MISSING error

Hi I apologise for just diving on into my probelm for those who whilst curious don't know about eBay's File Exchange system. Ifinterested you are welcome to leave a comment/question and I will try to help out with what I know in future posts. I am in...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay postage labels

Hi folks I just printed out my second ebay postage label (go me!), all went ok again except when I click on the tracking number it says: Mon 21 Jul 2014 01:26Shipping information received by Australia Post Fair enough as I have not posted the item ye...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful