Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why doesnt the Ebay app support variations in listings ?

HiI utilise variations in my listings .. and the Ebay app doesnt support them ?? How is a mobile customer supposed to know whats on offer if they cant see the variations ?From the 2013 report"Mobile users represented 40% of eBay Inc.’s 36 million new...

Resolved! buyer refused to cancel transaction is the sale still on

I had a buyer make an offer on some items Im selling and I agreed to his offer, we spoke the next day and he told me he had no intention s of paying and considering his feedback its not the first time that this has happened, so rather than wait I tri...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Replying Message on eBay - Problem!!!! - "null"

Is anyone having this porblem? I reply all my eBay messages using Thunder Bird for the last few years and I never had a problem. Reasonally I have lost a few customers because my reply says "null" and that's it. I asked my friend to send me a message...

Non Paying Buyers Can Not Do An Automatic Setting

Non paying buyers are a huge and out of control growing problem. It has become the way to increase your feedback score at the sellers expence. We have long term buyers that pay once a month , once every two months and we are very happy with these buy...

Inventory function on Seller manager pro

Hi All, Hopeing someone can help with the inventory on seller manager pro. I have 7 items but want to list only 3. When I create the template and list the listing I type 3 available, so when the 3 get sold I may advertise the other 4. How can I do th...

Resolved! See my most sold items

Hi - I sell a lot of spare parts - when my items stock reaches below 5 I increase the quantity back to 20. Is there a way where I can see what my most sold items are? I'd like to know so I can focus on those items. Currently I have over 850 items on ...

Resolved! Ebay Australia Post Integrated Shipping

Please, please tell me that you are working on a better tool for integrating shipping than "ClickandSend"! I am originally a US ebay seller but recently moved to Australia. I have to say it was very simple and straight forward shipping in Ebay USA vi...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

click and send

i have been away for 4 weeks and now find that click and send no longer offer the flat rate boxes in 3 sizes, when did this happen? So annoying as all my listings with postage were quoted on that system. I found the large size great as for $19.95 inc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful