Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

deleting bulk pictures in turbo lister

is there some way of deleting all the pictures in listings in turbo lister? atm i can only do it by going into each listing & right clicking the pictures then delete, it won't even let me select all the pictures in each listing to delete, argh!. I am...

Cannot post links of items scheduled but not live..HELP?

I usually post links of items scheduled into social media for when an item goes live though am unable to for the first time. Has anyone else had the same problem? Links are listed as cgi.ebay.com instead of www.ebay.com..does this have anything to do...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative feedback Woes

As a seller I take great care to describe my items as closely as possible and go to the trouble of including 3 or more photos of the actual item. This morning I received a message from a buyer - strongly worded - stating her dissastifaction with her ...

Resolved! Problem with DVDs

Hi Had a message from a buyer yesterday evening. Purchased a t.v. series - 3 dvd set off me. Stated he tested each disc and disc 2 will not play of his dvd player or his computer. No problems with disc 1 and disc 3. I know the discs are not faulty . ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback Scammers: A Growing Trend

Most of our buyers have been great to deal with, but just a few bad apples can impact listings negatively. Nearly all of our Neg/Neutral feedback has been left by scammers who didn’t get their own way. What they do is purchase an item and then when t...

10 day listings

I listed some items today, thanks to the 150 freebies for non store sellers, and decided to list some for 10 days, instead of the usual 7. Whenever I use the free listings, after the listing has been made, but before submitting it, down the bottom un...

Price for booklet from 1918

Hi all was wondering if some one could could give me a idea of what a booklet on fancy work conatining knitting crochet and embroidery from 1918 would be worth please thank you

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store packages

Hello, i cannot find anywhere to contact ebay by email so hopefully someone can help me here i am looking at starting a buisness in selling comics online, i see that they come under collectables so there is no listing fee, a standard free listing all...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer listed a different country by mistake?

I had a buyer purchase an item off me over the weekend and paid for it the next day.Most of his address is australian (eg has listed an address in canberra) but has Afghanistan listed as the country (obviously by mistake) Problem is he paid for the i...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Seller - how to register as a seller

Hi how do I register as a seller, I have 28 items ready to load up on Turbo lister but it wont let me cos it says I have not registered as a seller, I cant find anywhere to do this can someone help, thank you : )