Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-)

I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's.

Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 6,626
Latest reply
6,625 REPLIES 6,625

Who is ebaying today?

I noticed that the seller of the Dracula book is "No Longer A Registered User". ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

That could explain the disappointing sale price. Can a transaction proceed if the seller is NARU?

Her DSR stars are atrocious!
Message 2 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

This is getting absurd.

The Sale of the Dracula Book is becoming like a very long, drawn out saga.
Message 3 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

And a quick update - This listing (220382905980) has been removed or is no longer available.

It's the kind of transaction we'll end up reading about on Auctionbytes or Tamebay
Message 4 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

We can't see it Judy, 'cos it's been removed. Can you give some details?

I have a busy day getting everybody ready to go up to NSW tomorrow. We are all looking forward to it (well, Miss 2 has no idea but she acts excited), but it's going to be busy.

I'll still be here, though, and adding to my posts tally.
Message 5 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Kelly, I had the book on my watchlist, and that was the message I got when I clicked to have a look at the listing - just that it's been removed. It shows up on the seller's Completed Listings but there's no other info about it, just

This listing (220382905980) has been removed or is no longer available.

Have a fantastic time in Sydney. Hope the weather's kind to you.
Message 6 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Sorry, Judy. I thought you were talking about a different book. I'm a bit thick this morning.

The curse of Dracula?????
Message 7 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Enjoy your trip Kelly, hope you get nicer weather than we are having here at the moment - although the rain is really nice and the kids are loving jumping in all the puddles, with a splish, splosh, splash. Playschool has SO much to answer for sometimes!
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.'
William James
Message 8 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Miss 6's school finished at 2.15 today (I think the teachers head for the pub?) and it was at the height of the storm. As Miss 2 and I were crossing the road a clap of lightning and thunder went off with no break between the two. I'm not scared of storms but standing out with a metal umbrella is NOT a good idea!
Message 9 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

The rains nice - the thunderstorm is not, I was stuck at Gymberoo for awhile, luckily it is at a playcentre and the kids can play for free afterwards. I thought it might have passed but it's back over us again and seems to have settled in for the afternoon/evening.

What time are you heading off? You'll pretty much be arms reach from my house if you are going to Avalon!
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.'
William James
Message 10 of 6,626
Latest reply