Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-)

I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's.

Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 6,626
Latest reply
6,625 REPLIES 6,625

Who is ebaying today?

Actually, I still can, go to community and click on a watched thread link of your choice.

C
Photobucket
Message 21 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

C, you can still access the old boards (under [url http://forums.ebay.com.au/category/Archived-Ebay-Discussions/500000006]Archived eBay Discussions[/url]) and all the threads on them will be available for the next month or so, but no further posts can be made on them
Message 22 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

yes, just came back to say I had found that too. ๐Ÿ™‚ I thought it must be a short term measure so we don't feel they have suddenly been ripped away from us. This way they will drift away into the sunset.

C
Photobucket
Message 23 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Morning Everyone!

I had a hard time finding the boards without the shortcuts I have on my own PC. Nothing to report here, we arrived in NSW safe and sound without too many issue. We are all enjoying catching up with family. Tangles, we should be calling in on Thursday some time.
Message 24 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Hi Kelly if you're still about. Good to read you got there okay - travelling solo with little kids isn't easy. Enjoy your holiday
Message 25 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Excellent Kelly - open 10.00am til 5.30pm Thursday. Park in the carpark that runs behind the shop (between the highway & the railway).
Message 26 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Thanks, Tangles. I won't give you a time, we'll surprise you.

It's only the luggage I struggled with - 3 cases, stroller and 2 car seats - but a lovely lady helped me with it all. Most people are very helpful.

I've already put mum on babysitting duty tomorrow so I can go out with an old school friend! ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 27 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

pickles_bits
Community Member
Kelly!! have fun in Sydney ๐Ÿ™‚

My trusty scales gave up on me - :_|

It was supposed to take 2 AAA batteries but was working just fine with my AA ones till it ran low, now it will not take new AA batteries - :_| :_|
Message 28 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Pickles - my camera is like that now it has gotten old. Used to take everything including re-chargeables ... now only the cheap coles brand batteries will make it work.

Is there anything else that still needs to be saved from the old boards?

Reading books is my superpower

Message 29 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

pickles_bits
Community Member
now only the cheap coles brand batteries will make it work

Might give it a try far.. or I have to buy new scales..
Message 30 of 6,626
Latest reply