Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-)

I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's.

Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 6,626
Latest reply
6,625 REPLIES 6,625

Re: Who is ebaying today?

sincomau
Community Member
Oh, and 10 days postage is nothing...

I've known people who posted stuff into the next suburb take almost 14 days (This was a few years ago so maybe AP has gotten their act together)

Even if you had posted that same day...by the sounds of it, it would have still taken 8 days by way of AP.
Message 3141 of 6,626
Latest reply

I got a postcard today marked 29/12/09 from my daughter & SIL who went to the Flinders Ranges after Christmas. They got home on 2nd January. 😮

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 3142 of 6,626
Latest reply

Well, went and saw Avatar today.

Holy teats of the Earth Mother, Batman.
Message 3143 of 6,626
Latest reply

And BTW, just what is it with Zoe Saldana and interspecies sex with human/alien hybrid men with pointy ears?
Message 3144 of 6,626
Latest reply

Did you see the 3D version Rabbit? Was my first ever 3D movie. Absolutely loved it!
Message 3145 of 6,626
Latest reply

Hey Mon, how did your daughter and SIL like the Finders Ranges at this time of the year?
Message 3146 of 6,626
Latest reply

Judy, they loved it. Weren't happy with the accommodation they had at Wilpena Pound which was supposed to be 5 star but loved the area. Jack loves the outback and is a 4WD nut so he had a ball. Got some fantastic photos on his new camera. Their last holiday alone before the baby arrives at Easter. :^O
~ Mon ~
Message 3147 of 6,626
Latest reply

barnett.australia.collection
Community Member
Fastway service is very variable. We have had numerous problems with Fastway couriers, especially problems with Toowoomba Fastway couriers for refusal to deliver – only depot pick up even though paid for door to door delivery.
Message 3148 of 6,626
Latest reply

Great to read, Mon.

We love it up there too, but usually don't venture that far north in summer. Mind you, it was hot enough down here anyway - I can't imagine it would have been that much hotter up there.

Ah, Jack will have a fascinating new subject to photograph with his new camera soon. Very exciting!

And just changing the subject slightly (but it's still about kids ...) my son Tom got into the Uni course he wanted - Honours Science at Flinders Uni.
Message 3149 of 6,626
Latest reply

Excellent news for Tom.
Message 3150 of 6,626
Latest reply