BEWARE if you bought post satchels over last 7 days or still buying

A certain seller sold 100's of prepaid post satchels, I bought off them too, they were markd as posted then 4 days later refunded money and said they can only except bank deposit. A BIG SCAM and they have received 23 negatives last 24 hours. They are still selling on ebay despite being reported. They are neaLY UNDER SCORED ....

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

I have also reported both listings.

image host
Message 3 of 33
Latest reply

I wonder if they realise how much unrefundable PayPal fees they've lost doing that? Fools. They should be just about defected of eBay by now. I think you'll find in a few days they will cease to exist.

Message 4 of 33
Latest reply

I did report them to ebay -as yet nothing done. Today they even listed more!

Message 5 of 33
Latest reply

They might want people's details...name, address, Paypal emails. That's what could be in it for them, too. Be careful about any suspect emails.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6 of 33
Latest reply

Looks like the listings have been removed now.

Message 7 of 33
Latest reply

May have been a hijacked account.

image host
Message 8 of 33
Latest reply

they have also made their feedback private as well.

Message 9 of 33
Latest reply

Now 25 neagtive feedbacks in 36 hours all saying similar things, so they made their feedback private. They have not refunded as it is only pending. An afternoon phoning ebay who are 'going to look into it" -that is so nice of ebay for fraud listings, as they cannot sell anyway with their feedback private. Ebay said to contact paypal to let them know. Well over 40 mintes later with someone looking into it, they said they would transfer me to someone who could initiate a quicker refund. Well after over 20 minutes just waiting on a mobil phone I gave up. Now tried emailing them so might /might not get a reply to the right question. The buyer has one name on paypal, name on bank deposit is completely different. too be continued when I get my answer -at this rate I can get my refund in 30 days

Message 10 of 33
Latest reply