BEWARE if you bought post satchels over last 7 days or still buying

A certain seller sold 100's of prepaid post satchels, I bought off them too, they were markd as posted then 4 days later refunded money and said they can only except bank deposit. A BIG SCAM and they have received 23 negatives last 24 hours. They are still selling on ebay despite being reported. They are neaLY UNDER SCORED ....

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: BEWARE if you bought post satchels over last 7 days or still buying

*********** This could potentially be on again with another ID******************

I am one of the many that got bitten in this scam and I just finally got PayPal refunded.

I went to go buy (you guessed it) post satchels again and naturaly went for the cheapest price.

I contacted the seller to ask about buying some more. No reply. Ok no biggy. Went and sniffed a little closer at their feedback and had a deja vu experience. I realised it is a very similar situation. Slow dormant account "comes alive" and sell $ thousands in a few days.

It works thus:

Start an eBay ID a year or so before the hussle. Sell a very small number of the intended item. Just one or two pieces. Do it a few times every month or two. Let that positive seller feedback age like a nice cheese.

The hustle! Put up a huge number of the item at the far cheapest price and sit back and watch the PayPal spin.

This guy has suddenly sold over 60x 500g satchels at $73 a set and 22x Express Post at $116 per set. Thats $7380 so far in the last few days alone. He usually only sells one or two here and there. His feedback is 21 over nearly one year.

What alerted me was the strangely long handling/delivery time. I noticed its around two weeks Sydney to Melbourne.He must have his handling time set  to ten days.

I would like to add the the Kia has been a popular car since oh 78.

I might be wrong. This seller could have suddenly found his eBay mojo, but this seems just like the person this thread was started about. Same product, same red-hot price. Same huge surge in sales over afew days on a "reasonable enough" seeming account.

What do you think people?

Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

The first negs and neutrals have started for non-receipt.

Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

A Scammer! Item removed by Ebay now:

"We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

PayPal dispute started!

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply