BEWARE if you bought post satchels over last 7 days or still buying

A certain seller sold 100's of prepaid post satchels, I bought off them too, they were markd as posted then 4 days later refunded money and said they can only except bank deposit. A BIG SCAM and they have received 23 negatives last 24 hours. They are still selling on ebay despite being reported. They are neaLY UNDER SCORED ....

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Only because they made their feedback private so now they can not sell

Message 11 of 33
Latest reply

No, it was not hijacked. They know what they are doing by their emails to me

Message 12 of 33
Latest reply

I looked at a couple of their completed listings and they all said that immediate payment was required via PayPal. I wonder what planet they were on then refunding to then demand bank deposit when there was no mention of even being able to pay that way.

If I had 24 negative feedback, I'd be making my feedback private too. They won't be able to list anything for the next 12 months until all the defects drop off. That's if they don't get made NARU in the mean time.

Message 13 of 33
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I looked at a couple of their completed listings and they all said that immediate payment was required via PayPal. I wonder what planet they were on then refunding to then demand bank deposit when there was no mention of even being able to pay that way.

If I had 24 negative feedback, I'd be making my feedback private too. They won't be able to list anything for the next 12 months until all the defects drop off. That's if they don't get made NARU in the mean time.

And assuming they have the same rules applied as us plebs have.

Message 14 of 33
Latest reply

As in "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others"............................

A phrase very easily translated into Chinese I believe.           original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 33
Latest reply

This is still a joke. The fraud 'seller' has beaten ebay and paypal so far and is winning. Sold non existent items, then supposedly refunds via paypal only there is no money as he has taken it, so it is 'pending' for 10days or so, so who knows if I will see any of it. Claims he has refunded and to put money into someone elses bank account TellsPaypal can see there is a problem so he is referred to a ;poor seller'. As I do not have a refund I can not do an item not delivered claim or indeed any claim via ebay just get a message contact paypal. So far he has 28 negatives in a row, all the same thing, just has made his listings private now. I will try putting him on my follow list so other ebayers can see who to avoid if he starts selling again

Message 16 of 33
Latest reply

It's up to 30 negs now. Shame we can't read them, but I'm guessing they will all say a similar thing. Try and open an INR through PayPal if you haven't already. They are better for INR. The ebay MBG is better for not as described.

If he manages to keep his account open, he won't be selling anything for the next 12 months. His account would have fallen to below standard, which means his activity is restricted.

Message 17 of 33
Latest reply

Thanks. It is  very hard slow process.  I read the negative feedbacks up to about 22. Various sellers, all saying around the same thing such as '' We paid, marked as posted then wants payment via bank deposit to someone else 4 days later'' Do not deal with" etc. Hope all the others realised they did not get a refund only a pending one, as he has done a runner with the money. I phoned ebay staight away, but they just said they would look into it, I demanded they check the feedback then they said they would move on him but they didn't and he went on to relist even more over next few days, aand sold yet more, then must have realised how bad his feedback was looking, so he changed it to private. I though ebay would have moved straight away on fraud, but I thought wrong. My reply to my emails to ebay was worse, ''contact the seller and try to work things out". Have to laugh or I would cry! 

Message 18 of 33
Latest reply

If he set his feedback to private then he is no longer listing anything.

Message 19 of 33
Latest reply

Since eBay removed his remaining listings and with 30 new defects, he wouldn't be able to list even if he wanted to. I would have thought he'd been NARU'd, but he's not. I wonder how many negs/defects with low feedback you need before being NARU'd? If it was you or me we'd have been booted after 10!

Message 20 of 33
Latest reply