EBay Your Say Surveys

I signed up earlier in the year to do the surveys and have done a few. Most of the time it says that I've been entered into the monthly prize draw and I thought it was like Readers Digest where no-one ever knows the winners or the names are just made up to make it look good. I got an email tonight.......

Hi <my name>

Thanks for participating in our research activities last month. 

Your name has been drawn out as a WINNER OF THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have won a $100 eBay voucher.

Your unique redemption code is: <removed>

Instructions for use:    

• It is a single use coupon
  • Use the cart function and fill your cart with at least $100 worth of goods before applying the code
  • No "change" is provided if spend is less than coupon value
  • The voucher expires on the 31st October 2016

Happy shopping,

The eBay Your Say Team.

Message 1 of 65
Latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: EBay Your Say Surveys

It's really not necessary to reply to everyone individually.

Makes it difficult to read, if we don't know what that person posted

The OP chose K1000's post as the answer, that's why it's highlighted in green

Message 51 of 65
Latest reply

@yearningsforyesteryear wrote:
How come you get highlighted??

because tippy lurrrrrves paint (and paint sellers).

If you can include the word "paint" in your post it will almost certainly get your post painted green.

Try it and see!

Message 52 of 65
Latest reply

@yearningsforyesteryear wrote:
How come you get highlighted??

Coz he's speshul......very speshul, that's how come. If you were speshul (and liked paint), I'd highlighted your post too.

2 members unsubscribed from surverys. That means there's only 9,998 people to compete with for the monthly prize now. Ripper Rita!

Message 53 of 65
Latest reply

Smiley Embarassed

Message 54 of 65
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

If I were you Amber, I wouldn't own up to that one

It's ok Stawks...I've been ruining his reputation by telling everyone who knows, that he's actually a kind, quite bright lad with a sharp wit.

Spoiler
...and when people meet him, they admit I am right

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 55 of 65
Latest reply

I signed up earlier in the year to do the surveys and have done a few. Most of the time it says that I've been entered into the monthly prize draw and I thought it was like Readers Digest where no-one ever knows the winners or the names are just made up to make it look good. I got an email tonight.......

------------------------------------------

Err, going against the trend here I guess, but how do you sign up for these ebay surveys?

I know the odds aren't great I suppose but I'd be willing to have a go.

And hey, don't knock the Readers Digest stuff. RD is a bit unfashionable & so as I see it, your odds of winning something on that are sky high. They really are. Not so much in the competitions but I can recommend you go online & submit a quick quip or joke or else write a small article.

I have had success in both. Got paid $50 for a one liner joke & paid $150 for "The kindness of others' essay, which I think is something like a max of 500 words or something. (hard to do actually-well, for meSmiley Very Happy)

So I am guessing not many other people can be sending stuff in, not if I keep having luck.

Give it a try. Got to be better odds than the ebay survey.Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 65
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

If I were you Amber, I wouldn't own up to that one

It's ok Stawks...I've been ruining his reputation by telling everyone who knows, that he's actually a kind, quite bright lad with a sharp wit.

Spoiler
...and when people meet him, they admit I am right

Nope.   Sorry, Amber, but I watched him on Big Brother and he forgot about the cameras.

He's a neanderthal, sexist, mysogynist, who was removed from the show for that reason.

And no amount of convincing will make me think otherwise.

Spoiler

But, hey, if he's your friend, I won't hold it against you

Message 57 of 65
Latest reply

It's kept him relevant for decades...that's smart.

Most ex-players don't have much going for them after the game. He has turned notoriety into a career.

He's a well brought up Melbourne boy. 

There was a time recently when I went through something pretty hurtful- guess who was supportive. Capper.

He still asks if I'm doing ok...nothing to do with the game, the public persona, or me being a girl. It's empathy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 58 of 65
Latest reply

Is Capper still a lollipop guy?

Message 59 of 65
Latest reply

Real estate...still on tv...still talked about this long after retiring.

Let's not forget he was a talented player, too.

Message 60 of 65
Latest reply