EBay Your Say Surveys

I signed up earlier in the year to do the surveys and have done a few. Most of the time it says that I've been entered into the monthly prize draw and I thought it was like Readers Digest where no-one ever knows the winners or the names are just made up to make it look good. I got an email tonight.......

Hi <my name>

Thanks for participating in our research activities last month. 

Your name has been drawn out as a WINNER OF THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have won a $100 eBay voucher.

Your unique redemption code is: <removed>

Instructions for use:    

• It is a single use coupon
  • Use the cart function and fill your cart with at least $100 worth of goods before applying the code
  • No "change" is provided if spend is less than coupon value
  • The voucher expires on the 31st October 2016

Happy shopping,

The eBay Your Say Team.

Message 1 of 65
Latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

EBay Your Say Surveys

It seems that he has done well after retiring and having to do labouring work lol.

Having nearly $1 billion,he has obviously used his brains and not his looks haha.

Message 61 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

To get back to the surveys "win", eBay has just issued 10% off voucher codes specific to your ID. Did anyone else get one? Wondering if it is a form of apology (up to 50$ back). Not the same as 100$ credit of course...far cheaper option for eBay.

Could be what people are offered if they complain?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 62 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

I complained and got nothing. Maybe I didn't complain hard enough!

Message 63 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

OK, I'll take that back. I just got an email. I got a $20 voucher. Better than nothing I suppose!

Message 64 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

To get back to the surveys "win", eBay has just issued 10% off voucher codes specific to your ID. Did anyone else get one? Wondering if it is a form of apology (up to 50$ back). Not the same as 100$ credit of course...far cheaper option for eBay.

Could be what people are offered if they complain?

I never do surveys but I got the 10% off so it's nothing to do with their survey fiasco, or not for some of us.

Message 65 of 65
Latest reply