Shady neighbour

Friday 7.45am I think possibly my Ebay parcel may have been nicked from my front door as I heard and saw courier attempting to deliver it. Think it would have been Australia post contractor (also viewed a scuffle with someone) then saw courier leave to get back into post van, went to check for parcel but no luck. Parcel from Canada, no track number. Saw somebody grab courier by his top, positive it was female attacking him . Would have been person who lives in my block of flats. Saw all this from my loungeroom window. Could anyone advise me what to do at all? I have home contents insurance. I am hoping courier put parcel back into van due to the trouble. Very very distressing. Would have run to front door but was in pyjamas. Spoke with post office this morning personally but they did not seem that concerned. Any good ideas about what I can do?
Message 1 of 195
Latest reply
194 REPLIES 194

Re: Shady neighbour

What more can one say, you have said it all. Good work.

Someone had to say it, was being like the Never Ending Story.
Message 121 of 195
Latest reply

Just like a movie where the good guy always wins and gets the girl, we know how this one is going to end...

Michelle will get all her parcels, and will admit her imagination may have got the better of her.

She will then buy something else, and a new chapter will begin...
Message 122 of 195
Latest reply

@austfox wrote:
Just like a movie where the good guy always wins and gets the girl, we know how this one is going to end...

Michelle will get all her parcels, and will admit her imagination may have got the better of her.

Not to mention the refunds for these allegedly missing parcels because they've been "stolen" by the courier/AP delivery driver/the evil bat from next door/the feral neighbour a few doors up and anyone else that's been accused that I've forgotten about.

Message 123 of 195
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

@austfox wrote:

Not to mention the refunds for these allegedly missing parcels because they've been "stolen" by the courier/AP delivery driver/the evil bat from next door/the feral neighbour a few doors up and anyone else that's been accused that I've forgotten about.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree, you never know, michelle might think all her Xmas's have arrived at once, ...when the Big Guy in the Red Suit lands on her front door step with missing parcels and loads of cash.

l mean who would be so low as to mug Santa Clause making a home delivery, knocking on her door. (no chimney)

Surly not even in michelle's neighbourhood.    No Xmas spirit there, if that was the case.

Message 124 of 195
Latest reply

Maybe it was Santa that stole the parcels in the first place. He's probably been watching her for months and not to see whether she's been naughty or nice. He's probably hacked into her computer, so knows when she's made a purchase of rodent food, then hangs around like a bad smell in the carpark, waiting to mug the courier driver.

Message 125 of 195
Latest reply

well as they say tippy, you cannot judge a Book, by its cover, so who knows. Maybe no New Book coming out in print, but l bet you your last chrissey pres, that there will in deed be another Chapter unfolding soon in this sorry Adventure, me thinks !!!
Message 126 of 195
Latest reply

Yes, austfox, you are so ever correct. Maybe no book coming out, but this whole picture is getting bigger than BEN - HER. (HUR) and just as long.
Message 127 of 195
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. I'd like to remind you that interpersonal dispute isn't allowed here. Please be courteous to each other. Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 128 of 195
Latest reply

gewens wrote:

Hello, everyone. I'd like to remind you that interpersonal dispute isn't allowed here. Please be courteous to each other. Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, well, there goes the Xmas spirit, ...as we are "naughty children", ....l am taking my Bat & Ball and GOING HOME !!! Cat Mad

Message 129 of 195
Latest reply

@gewens wrote:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, everyone.  l'd like to remind you that having fun and being treated as an Adult isnt' allowed here.  Please be courteous to each other.  Thanks Smiley Happy)

Message 130 of 195
Latest reply