Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers trying to resell faulty returned goods

Has anyone had a problem where the item has arrived and the box has been opened? I bought a security camera and when it came the camera had been opened and the batteries were missing. These batteries were 16850 Lithium type. I spent hours trying to g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post scam emails

https://thenewdaily.com.au/finance/consumer/2019/12/16/australia-post-scam/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Morning%20News%20-%2020191217

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery Times

This is not really a question, rather an observation.I'm in Australia and I've noticed a growing number of overseas suppliers, mainly China, are putting in very long delivery periods.Presumably this is to allow them to say the article was delivered w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do i feel like i got ripped off. accidentally gave wrong address. no help, no parcel, lost money

Gave wrong address accidently. tried to get it fixed with the two sellers. First one REMOVED could have simply picked up the phone and had it rediected at no cost to them only a few minetes of there time. i guess they where to buisy counting my money...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who is the idiot who keeps changing the format of the site?

Why can you no longer search for used items??If it ain't broken, don't fix it.This site was better back in 2000 when I first signed up.Every time some clown makes a change, it's for the worse.Take it back to how it was and leave it alone!!

• 10 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Immediate payment

How do I know if an item I’m interested in requires immediate payment? I’m looking at buying an item (BIN), and I queried the postage as it was $18.50, and the seller has agreed to send it standard post for $9. When I go to checkout it comes up with ...

eBay Plus discount not applying

eBay Plus discount of 15% (code PILGRIM) is not applying, only the standard $200 discount applies at checkout, which is open to anyone!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to report a bad seller when the review date has expired? Never received item & they wont refund?

I purchasesd an item that has never arrived. The seller admits it has never arrived.Opened a case through the website but they just keep msg saying please wait longer. Just email ping pong back and forth with me rejecting there offer to wait longer. ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Warning - More Choo

Several months ago I saw a beatiful scarf. advertised on the MoreChoo. site that is frequently advertised on Ebay. I ordered it (back in September) and was excited when the parcel arrive recently. What a disappointment! What a rip-off! It is nothing ...