Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long does paypal payment take to clear after SMS confirmation?

I purchased an item with a value of >$1000. After going through paypal payment process. A minute later I received an SMS confirmation text from paypal asking if I was really paying that amount. I confirmed that I was. About 45 minutes later the selle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers saying in Australia but from China

Hi everyone, I have made a few purchases the last few months from sellers that specify that they are in Australia and are using Australia post delivery times, bought from them because I needed these items within a week, I have been lied to now so man...

• 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

How can I contact Ebay.

I have an item which is more than two months overdue. "Ebay" says that because there has been no activity with my query "It" has cancelled the request because of "no activity for 21 days". I have had great trouble getting the seller to respond to my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers trying to resell faulty returned goods

Has anyone had a problem where the item has arrived and the box has been opened? I bought a security camera and when it came the camera had been opened and the batteries were missing. These batteries were 16850 Lithium type. I spent hours trying to g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post scam emails

https://thenewdaily.com.au/finance/consumer/2019/12/16/australia-post-scam/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Morning%20News%20-%2020191217

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery Times

This is not really a question, rather an observation.I'm in Australia and I've noticed a growing number of overseas suppliers, mainly China, are putting in very long delivery periods.Presumably this is to allow them to say the article was delivered w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do i feel like i got ripped off. accidentally gave wrong address. no help, no parcel, lost money

Gave wrong address accidently. tried to get it fixed with the two sellers. First one REMOVED could have simply picked up the phone and had it rediected at no cost to them only a few minetes of there time. i guess they where to buisy counting my money...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who is the idiot who keeps changing the format of the site?

Why can you no longer search for used items??If it ain't broken, don't fix it.This site was better back in 2000 when I first signed up.Every time some clown makes a change, it's for the worse.Take it back to how it was and leave it alone!!

• 10 replies
  • 6 Helpful