Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage overcharge

I was charged $20 for postage, in the listing the seller stated that it would be posted in a box, 1940s platter hat. I was quite willing to pay the postage, item recieved and it wasn’t in a box but put into an Aus Post expandable tough bag with a bit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund whole order

Is there a way I can open refund case for whole order, I have multiple items in the order & to go thru every one & open a case will be a pain. Placed order for items in a store & they still havent sent anything, sent a message & they advised price is...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

tell the truth

I see feedback scores are being corrected by ebay saying your seller received 5 stars so you cant leave three or less or mail five expected wont allow three.I recently bought two cheaper projector support stands and as they say price is what you pay....

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller wont cancel order but has already relisted it

Evening all I put a bid in for an item that I won ($30 AUD). When I got the notification I had won I spoke to my daughter who I'd bought it for and she told me she already had got it from a friend. Please note sale ended at approx 1am and I notified ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay is as weird as Aust Post re delivery notification

I just got a message today from eBay to say a book I ordered iin Dec (Oz company) s being sent. Naturally I clicked the Check Order Status box....which took me to the info that the book was deliveed on 10 Jan - which indeed it was. Am I getting anoth...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Cancels Auction Sale After Item is Paid for. / Bargains Depend entirely on Goodwill Part 2.

On 26 Dec 2018, I got a nice auction win on a mini-monocular. I paid for it on Paypal. The seller then immediately caneclled the order on Paypal and refunded my money. I sent a message to the seller asking why, and I got no response. I then complaine...

• 96 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller refuses to contact me regarding faulty goods

I purchased an item which is faulty...the seller now refuses to answer my emails. They asked for a video of the issue which I sent them and thery still refuse to answer my question I asked for a return but they simply canceled the return...how is thi...

• 32 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Does anyone else HATE this stupid Global shipping program?

I've found Global to be inflexible, expensive and frustrating. I've just had an item sent through it and of course it's under multiple carriers and the number I was given by WNDirect cannot be tracked. I've therefore paid for a Priority Mail service ...

• 111 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are my reviews not being published?

Why are my product reviews being ignored and not published by eBay?I have published several reviews in the past with no problems but lately, eBay seems to be taking exception to "bad language" even though there is none in the text. A I issue? I am pu...

Paypal help after 180 days

,Hi,Can paypal help after 180 days? I just missed the deadline by 3 days . I went on to use the gold class( movie tickets) and found out that one of the has been reedemeded like one week after I purchased them?Thank you for your hlep

shill bidding

Hi all over the last few years i reported a seller for shill bidding on his own items, i know he is because first up i bought an item off him, he had some other interestiing items i started to watch them, they sold but then turned up at a auction hou...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item not as discribed returing to China

I purchased a coat from a Chinese seller lovely glossy add with sizes and plenty of info . I was charged $20 delivery for a 1.2klg parcel all good thought till it turned up ! .Well the size I ordered was a 4XL as I'm a big person the size is at best ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I warn buyers of an unethical and fraudulent seller

This is a warning to all future buyers intending to purchase items from, Be extremely wary as the man running this place has no ethics or principles and is a fraud. I have had a bad experience with this man and feel quite sad that people like this a...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful