Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Does anyone else HATE this stupid Global shipping program?

I've found Global to be inflexible, expensive and frustrating. I've just had an item sent through it and of course it's under multiple carriers and the number I was given by WNDirect cannot be tracked. I've therefore paid for a Priority Mail service ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 111 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are my reviews not being published?

Why are my product reviews being ignored and not published by eBay?I have published several reviews in the past with no problems but lately, eBay seems to be taking exception to "bad language" even though there is none in the text. A I issue? I am pu...

Paypal help after 180 days

,Hi,Can paypal help after 180 days? I just missed the deadline by 3 days . I went on to use the gold class( movie tickets) and found out that one of the has been reedemeded like one week after I purchased them?Thank you for your hlep

shill bidding

Hi all over the last few years i reported a seller for shill bidding on his own items, i know he is because first up i bought an item off him, he had some other interestiing items i started to watch them, they sold but then turned up at a auction hou...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item not as discribed returing to China

I purchased a coat from a Chinese seller lovely glossy add with sizes and plenty of info . I was charged $20 delivery for a 1.2klg parcel all good thought till it turned up ! .Well the size I ordered was a 4XL as I'm a big person the size is at best ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I warn buyers of an unethical and fraudulent seller

This is a warning to all future buyers intending to purchase items from, Be extremely wary as the man running this place has no ethics or principles and is a fraud. I have had a bad experience with this man and feel quite sad that people like this a...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian GST

I buy a product on a regular basis from a UK firm on ebay. I am not a business. It states on the packaging the ‘GST will be paid by supplier’ with their ARN number. BUT according to my bank statement I am also being charged GST by pay pal. Is this co...

Ebay deleted my negative feedback for a dodgy seller!

I bought item from seller.They sent faulty item i raised it with seller and they refer me to their supplier to exchange it.???I said no they take ownership and deal with trheir supplier. Refund me or exchange itWent round in circles with seller just ...

Does ebay side with thieves all the time?

Aparently eBay sides with obvious thieves, then to rub salt into the wounds hides the eBay transaction so you cant even leave bad feedback for the seller/thief.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What to do when feedback keeps being removed?

Recently I purchased an item from a seller with a score of 35,483 and rating of 100% with ZERO negative feedback in the past 4 years. The whole process was a nightmare with this seller, with automated emails, incorrect item being sent and a totally f...

• 77 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sms not sent

i had problem picking up my item because ebay didnt send me a pin number , they were supposed to send it to my mobile phone , that was 3 days ago , im still waiting, it left me upset and very frustrated to say the least, i had to make 2 trips to town...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where do i put my ABN to avoid paying GST under $1000 ?

So im a bit annoyed at the GST thing, i buy items for work from overseas quite a bit.. Currently the seller gets say $500 and Ebay applies $50 gst The Invoice is for $550, but the payments are with drawn as $500 and $50. Its kind of bizarre as the wa...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful