Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay's best price guarantee

I was looking for something else on the site map and found this: https://pages2.ebay.com.au/Best_Price_Guarantee How long has it been around? Although it only relates to a limited number of websites and I research pretty thoroughly before I buy, you ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where can complaints about review panel be lodged? Panel missed important aspect of case twice.

I feel agrieved.I'm in Australia. I bought a hat from a seller in USA.I hadn't update my preferred address in either Paypal of Ebay, can't remember which one it was, possibly Paypal so the hat was sent to my old address.Immediately upon receiveing th...

The appeal process..Seller says they did not receive return in time and asked ebay to step in

After receiving the item an overcoat which was too small I made contact with the seller and they said I could return it which I did the next day 6.12.18 through the post office with tracking # I chased up the tracking # through the post office and th...

GSP postage from seller to PB?

Where should this charge be visible? If there’s nothing mentioned do I assume there’s no addition to pay apart from the item cost, GSP shipping and import charges (which includes gst I’m hoping)?It turns out the usps postage is $153 usd whereas GSP i...

Why were my discount vouchers cancelled on 31/12/2018 and not on 01/01/2019 per the conditions?

I had 2 vouchers due to expire tomorrow as stated in the conditions, but today they have disappeared from my summary page (when the summary page actually shows instead of the purchase history) and are no longer valid at checkout. P5OFF & PERCENT5 I b...

• 60 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where are the GST receipts? On ebay or Paypal

Hi I just bought an item over $1000 from the US and for customs forms I need to show proof of GST payment.Does anyone know where this is? I've looked for advise all morning but still can't find it. Regards

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

P5OFF

Hi, I went to use the P5OFF but as I had used this recently it wouldn't let me. I agreed to an expensive buy it now on the thinking that I could use this discount. will it be renewed shortly? I have used it a few times this month.....not just once. W...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful