Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blocking seller from search results

How do you 'permanantly' block a seller's products from appearing in your search results? I have seen posts that show how to use filters, but i don't want something for the moment, but something that is permanant.

Hello all

Just wanted to pop in to wish everyone a great Christmas and safe holidays, wish you all the best Ebayers. Kind Regards Michael

Paypal or ebay sent wrong address

I'm just wondering, but is it possible to have the same correct address in both the paypal and ebay recepits, but somehow have the seller get sent on the invoice an old address used for previous purchases from competely different sellers? It seems to...

Counterfeit Pandora Sellers

VENTING Just over two months ago, I purchased two “authentic” charms from 2 different sellers on ebay. Both charms were confirmed as counterfeit by Pandora. I reported both sellers to ebay and their listings were both removed immediately. This stoppe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PURCHASED FROM NSW, SHIPPING FROM CHINA

Hi, I've been on ebay a while but this is the first instance I've had where I paid extra to purchase an item from NSW (even though I saw hundreds of listings for the same item much cheaper shipping from China) because I am in NSW so assumed it would ...

Resolved! The difference between Power inverters HF or LF!

Many buyers do not have the knowledge in Electronics about Power Inverters used to convert Solar Panel power (12 or 24V) to mains supply 110 or 240V AC. A 12 Volt system needs about 18V from a solar system to work effectively. To run devices with clo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 4 Helpful

peppy code doesn't apply

I am tring to use the PEPPY code for black friday discount on a store that is promoting this coupon even on the product picture, but the coupon doesn't work on my checkout (it's says it's not valid)