Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Change payment method from direct deposit to Paypal

I bought an item & as a newbie, I didn't have a Paypal account. I have now set up Paypal so would like to change the method of payment for the order which is showing payment pending. I can't find where to change the payment method as the only button ...

Seller has changed payment option

Hi. I agreed to purchase an item and pay cash on delivery. The seller; after I requested pick up address, has now said that due to fraudelant dealings she has been advised by ebay to only accept paypal and will only give out her address once payment ...

Not getting reply from sellers when I ask a question

Twice recently I have sent sellers a question with regard to a listing and have not had replies. In one case I sent the message 3 times ... Nothing has changed at my end with regard to email and contact details. Any ideas as to whether there is somet...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WARNING: Fake Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 2-channel USB Audio Recording Interfaces on eBay

This is a warning about fake Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 2-channel USB Audio Recording Interfaces being sold on eBay.I recently purchased this Behringer imitation producted from a Chinese seller who also intentionally mislead me into believing they ar...

Fake Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface.jpg Fake Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface (front).jpg Genuine Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface (front).jpg Fake Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface (back).jpg

There is no "promo code" box to input a coupon code at checkout

I am trying to purchase an item already in my cart but the promo code box is not there. There is only a "Gift Cards, Vouchers" box in my cart which of course does not accept my coupon code. It was not a straightforward purchase; I had to "Commit to b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voucher + Gift Card

Hello. I am asking this question out of curiosity and the intention of avoiding any foolish mistakes.I would like some insight on the idea of utilizing an eBay gift card to make a purchase in combination with the vouchers provided by eBay. I'm a new ...

paypal

why is paypal charging me when i did not buy the item or go to the sellers site......

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compensation from seller,

How can I get compensation from an item I bought on eBay for $500? The item stated the stickers were in "good condition" but they are in an appalling state; when I asked the seller to cover the replacement cost for a new sticker sheet he is refusing....

im stuck in a paypal payment loop

I am having trouble processing a payment with paypal. Basically I go to process payment with paypal and it keeps asking for a new credit card to link to this account and after I enter them it asks for them again and again... Can anyone offer any solu...