Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

#182691365528 - Apple MacBook Pro 20% off

Is this produced for the Middle East Markets? And surplus to stock? If it's not the Australian version, I think you should clearly state that in your advertisement. Yes, I know it can be set up as Australia being one's location but it has a least one...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Tracking says item appears to be damaged

I bought a bottle of shampoo and Australia post tracking said it was onboard to be delivered on the 2nd. I did'nt recieve it and today tracking says - 'item appears to be damaged. driver transferred to 0000" I presume it is leaking or something but I...

can't delete item out of watch list

I'm trying to delete an item out of my watch list but for some reason I keep getting the same message "Sorry we couldn't complete your request. Try again later." Does anyone have any ideas?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some help please with a one off clothing item quickly relisted despite 2 bidders! A tad suss?

I'm feeling a tad suspicious about a listing titled Hell Bunny Off Shoulder Floral Dress. Ended yesterday. Whilst I was checking the manufacturer's website for sizing (no measurements in the scanty listing) the item ended. It had 2 bidders & was @ $1...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Change payment method from direct deposit to Paypal

I bought an item & as a newbie, I didn't have a Paypal account. I have now set up Paypal so would like to change the method of payment for the order which is showing payment pending. I can't find where to change the payment method as the only button ...

Seller has changed payment option

Hi. I agreed to purchase an item and pay cash on delivery. The seller; after I requested pick up address, has now said that due to fraudelant dealings she has been advised by ebay to only accept paypal and will only give out her address once payment ...

Not getting reply from sellers when I ask a question

Twice recently I have sent sellers a question with regard to a listing and have not had replies. In one case I sent the message 3 times ... Nothing has changed at my end with regard to email and contact details. Any ideas as to whether there is somet...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WARNING: Fake Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 2-channel USB Audio Recording Interfaces on eBay

This is a warning about fake Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 2-channel USB Audio Recording Interfaces being sold on eBay.I recently purchased this Behringer imitation producted from a Chinese seller who also intentionally mislead me into believing they ar...

Fake Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface.jpg Fake Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface (front).jpg Genuine Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface (front).jpg Fake Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface (back).jpg