Click & Collect clarification

I'm looking to purchase something and the seller is offering Click and Collect.

I don't want the item sent to a store, so for those who have done this before, is there also an option at checkout to choose a regular mailing address, or do I need to contact the seller to ask them to remove C&C for the listing?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Any time I have bought something that offers click & collect, it has been a special opt in type of thing, where normal postage to your home is the norm.

Maybe if in doubt though, ask the seller first. Can't hurt.

I also found that in most cases, click & collect still charges the normal postage rate, it just goes to the shop but for some items, if you are buying from big retail stores, click & collect means the listed postage cost will not be charged if picking up from one of their own stores. It can actually be a bit confusing.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I haven't done one but as I understand it in checkout you need to select CnC if you want it.

I don't think a seller can offer CnC only.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You are most likely right as I have never seen an ad that only offers click & collect.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

I haven't done one but as I understand it in checkout you need to select CnC if you want it.

I don't think a seller can offer CnC only.

I certainly hope not.

I'm happy to drive 25km to pick up something from the post office in town, but not 100km to Big W!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply